FOH Shower Thoughts

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
When I was <10yo, I remember my friend and I smashing a live 12g shell with rocks and stuff to try to set it off. Life probably would have been different if we'd succeeded.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wife told me the other day that she hadn't drunk any water and her pee smelled like coffee. It gave me an idea. You know how they feed coffee beans to civets then sell the civet shit as expensive gourmet coffee? Maybe we could do the same with girls. Make them drink tons of coffee with no water and collect the piss. Eat whatever you want, but no water at all. Don't give a fuck if you are crippled by muscle cramps. I imagine that would taste pretty much like pabst blue ribbon mixed with cold coffee. So you have an automatic market with hipsters and other pee drinkers. But if you wanted to open it up, you could find the worst pee filtration method on the market and use that to clean it up.

Then I realized that they're probably already doing it in Japan and/or chyna.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
After Jasker finally snaps, your post is going to be one of the posts that's screenshotted and shown as part of an MSNBC segment on incels.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So with the widespread use of drugs that remove your hunger response, it can't be long until there's a way to make that permanent (if there isn't already).

If you could deliver that to everyone, it would be an awfully nice way to minimize panic/riots if you wanted to starve a lot of people.

Maybe we need a post-apoc version of this thread, although I guess these would really be pre-apoc thoughts.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"my body my choice" rant from women.

Do women know that most doctors will not do a vasectomy on men under a certain age, especially if they don't have kids already?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Remember when Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan were pretending to accidentally flash their pussies and it kinda started a trend? When that trend comes back around, like mustaches and flannel, we're going to see a whole lot of celeb girl cock and mustard holes

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Wife told me the other day that she hadn't drunk any water and her pee smelled like coffee. It gave me an idea. You know how they feed coffee beans to civets then sell the civet shit as expensive gourmet coffee? Maybe we could do the same with girls. Make them drink tons of coffee with no water and collect the piss. Eat whatever you want, but no water at all. Don't give a fuck if you are crippled by muscle cramps. I imagine that would taste pretty much like pabst blue ribbon mixed with cold coffee. So you have an automatic market with hipsters and other pee drinkers. But if you wanted to open it up, you could find the worst pee filtration method on the market and use that to clean it up.

Then I realized that they're probably already doing it in Japan and/or chyna.
Well... How about some armpit rice balls?