Furiosa (2024)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Sounds like that might be part of the reason why we don't have another Tom Hardy mad Max film. Kind of blows my mind how many actors can get away with being so late. I think that was the beef Vin Diesel had with The Rock, as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
the rock is apparently extremely shitty being on time too, blowing the budget up $50m for his latest movie because he is late 6-7 hours every day to set because he is too busy working out hahahaha

blows my mind how these guys keep getting jobs

on the plus side his new shitty energy drink Zoa or whatever is on massive clearance at costco, like 50% off or something. i picked up a case, it tastes like pure chemical factory

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I find funny they think Hardy was being late intentionally to piss her off. Theron is a wacko that doesn't mix with the type of person Hardy is

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I find funny they think Hardy was being late intentionally to piss her off. Theron is a wacko that doesn't mix with the type of person Hardy is
Theron is a crazy bitch and i wouldnt listen to anything she says. but if Hardy really was late and missing on the set , then thats a really good way of getting blacklisted. you can do all the hookers and blow that you want. cost the studio lots of money? your ass is out of there.

Homsar

Yeah it's kind of odd, miller might be holding back and being nice. Never heard of Hardy being an ass before, guy normally takes his roles very serious.

Even with her being crazy it's still no excuse to fuck over the other workers. It did mention they think he had some other shit going on

There's a lot of stupid quotes from him but the Drivers license one cracks me up an the janitor one is always brought up

Screenshot_20240514-121645.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Nah this shit was being reported on a couple years before the movie even came out

then him being late was a big spiel a couple years ago

Its not like the entire crew was just waiting around San Diego at a Star Bucks, they were in the fucking desert in Nambia.

Last edited:

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I would be pissed off if someone kept me waiting hours whether intentionally or because they are a piece of shit who doesn't value other peoples time.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

I would be pissed off if someone kept me waiting hours whether intentionally or because they are a piece of shit who doesn't value other peoples time.
Sure, but what if you're getting paid good money, by the hour? He is making it rain for the crew and, at the same time, pissing off some far left batshit Hollywood actress.

• 2Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
the rock is apparently extremely shitty being on time too, blowing the budget up $50m for his latest movie because he is late 6-7 hours every day to set because he is too busy working out hahahaha

on the plus side his new shitty energy drink Zoa or whatever is on massive clearance at costco, like 50% off or something. i picked up a case, it tastes like pure chemical factory
I don't understand how that's even possible. You would think at this point if he's known for being late on set it would have something lumped into his contract as basically the liquidated damages if you fuckup the shooting schedule.

I'm sorry that's just so alien to me if it's going to cost you massive amounts of money you wouldn't sit and figure out a solution, let alone try to prevent it if you knew it was going to be a potential problem from the get-go.

• 2Like

Homsar

All these stories aren't with people that are lazy obviously. I know their actors but people like the Rock ect having so many projects comes off insane. I don't even know how they spend time with their kids.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
All these stories aren't with people that are lazy obviously. I know their actors but people like the Rock ect having so many projects comes off insane. I don't even know how they spend time with their kids.
Yeah but you sign a contract for millions of dollars and you're told to be on set and we're shooting during these dates, and then you don't show up on time, I'm just surprised there's not something in said contract that doesn't penalize him substantially.

I don't know if the articles are just BS, but if you're a movie producer on your profits or hinging upon a good movie being made, yet one of your star actors is costing you millions, WTF?

And I really don't give a shit if you book yourself so much where you can't spend time with your family that's on you dumbass. You see the same thing with construction, an actual useful profession versus being a professional liar.

If the guy decides to sign up for multiple movies and then has scheduling conflicts, well the people hiring him have made a mistake, or his agent mismanages his time, I don't know but it sounds like a cluster fuck.

If he's going to cost you that much money fire him and recast him. I'm sure there are plenty of other actors that would be happy to take his place for half the money, and show up on time lickety split.

I guess the obvious answer is most of the movies he stars in our pieces oh shit to begin with so whatever.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah but you sign a contract for millions of dollars and you're told to be on set and we're shooting during these dates, and then you don't show up on time, I'm just surprised there's not something in said contract that doesn't penalize him substantially.

I don't know if the articles are just BS, but if you're a movie producer on your profits or hinging upon a good movie being made, yet one of your star actors is costing you millions, WTF?

And I really don't give a shit if you book yourself so much where you can't spend time with your family that's on you dumbass. You see the same thing with construction, an actual useful profession versus being a professional liar.

If the guy decides to sign up for multiple movies and then has scheduling conflicts, well the people hiring him have made a mistake, or his agent mismanages his time, I don't know but it sounds like a cluster fuck.

If he's going to cost you that much money fire him and recast him. I'm sure there are plenty of other actors that would be happy to take his place for half the money, and show up on time lickety split.

I guess the obvious answer is most of the movies he stars in our pieces oh shit to begin with so whatever.
There are a lot of reasons why an actor would be late or experience scheduling conflicts. Mainly multiple reshoots are a normal thing now, it's referred to as scrapbooking. Let's say I am contracted for 2 months filming in Tunisia. I'm a good boy and film my contracted time there. Then I am scheduled for 2 months back home for something else. But my agent calls me that they need me back in fucking Tunisia to redo several scenes because random studio heads requested reshoots for several scenes for various reasons. But I can't really fit that in during the week. So I agree to fly out there at the end of my current shooting week and it takes me 15 hours to fly from LA to Tunisia . so when I get there I get in the chauffeured vehicle to the filming location. That in itself takes hours. Now I'm several hours late. Everyone is waiting on me.

I film all the scenes I can and I have to get back to LA to film at the start of that filming week. Now I'm late getting back. Everyone there ends up waiting on me too. Now some crazy cunt who dresses her sons in pink tutus and frilly dresses has a spaz attack because it took me too long travelling 25000 miles in 48 hours to please her. That's just one scenario. I mean he could just be having too much fun rubbing elbows with other celebs on Rodeo Drive to give a fuck about a role that means nothing to him cuz he already has "fuck you" money.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
There are a lot of reasons why an actor would be late or experience scheduling conflicts. Mainly multiple reshoots are a normal thing now, it's referred to as scrapbooking. Let's say I am contracted for 2 months filming in Tunisia. I'm a good boy and film my contracted time there. Then I am scheduled for 2 months back home for something else. But my agent calls me that they need me back in fucking Tunisia to redo several scenes because random studio heads requested reshoots for several scenes for various reasons. But I can't really fit that in during the week. So I agree to fly out there at the end of my current shooting week and it takes me 15 hours to fly from LA to Tunisia . so when I get there I get in the chauffeured vehicle to the filming location. That in itself takes hours. Now I'm several hours late. Everyone is waiting on me.

I film all the scenes I can and I have to get back to LA to film at the start of that filming week. Now I'm late getting back. Everyone there ends up waiting on me too. Now some crazy cunt who dresses her sons in pink tutus and frilly dresses has a spaz attack because it took me too long travelling 25000 miles in 48 hours to please her. That's just one scenario. I mean he could just be having too much fun rubbing elbows with other celebs on Rodeo Drive to give a fuck about a role that means nothing to him cuz he already has "fuck you" money.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Simpler version would be: The psychotic cunt who abuses the chimps she adopted is more likely the one at fault than Hardy was but nobody wants to be labelled a misogynist by calling her out on her bullshit.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

This is the stunt he pulled on Vin Diesel on the set of FF before the fallout. He was not on schedule and late.

Vin had to go to his trailer and threaten him.

• 1Like