Hit Man (2023)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hit Man (2023)

Genre: Comedy, Crime, Drama

Director: Richard Linklater

Cast: Glen Powell, Adria Arjona, Austin Amelio, Retta, Molly Bernard, Evan Holtzman, Mike Markoff, Ritchie Montgomery, Kate Adair, Beth Bartley, Sanjay Rao, Jordan Salloum, Anthony Michael Frederick

Release: 2023-09-04

Runtime: 113

Plot: A cop working undercover as the most in-demand hitman in Houston breaks protocol in order to help a desperate woman escape her abusive boyfriend.

Juvarisx

Florida
Had a friend see this at TIFF. Its really a romantic comedy, but apparently a really fantastic one where the love story really resonates. Should be a good movie to watch with the wife.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Had a friend see this at TIFF. Its really a romantic comedy, but apparently a really fantastic one where the love story really resonates. Should be a good movie to watch with the wife.
Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is on Netflix now. I watched the first 15 minutes then realized I was late for a meeting, first 15 were pretty good though. Will continue when I return to see if the rom part of the com bogs it down

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is a character movie with hardly any action to speak of, despite the job occupation in the title.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is an interesting, hard to explain movie. It's definitely a rom com, but also not a rom com? The acting, characters and dialogue are really good. And there are super sappy moments but also pretty dark moments along with some pretty well timed comedy.

This is a good movie, an actual good movie on Netflix

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database