Star Trek: Discovery

Ome

Trakanon Raider
Well what do we have here. I never would have guessed. Fatty gets to run the marathon and stomps everyone out for the win. All those episodes of her running finally paid off.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Anthony Rapp in the last season?

Interested to know how he can make accusations against Kevin Spacey, which all but destroyed his career, and were later thrown out of court, and manages to avoid any fallout himself.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So this is over. Pretty prototypical Trek finale. I probably liked the series more than most, but I'll never re-watch it.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
One thing that annoys me is the whole

“hey, progenitors didn’t invent this, we found it! That means some godlike civilization made it. Btw now only you have control over it, so there is no risk of others using it for evil”

“time to destroy it!”

I understand the risks, but I hate the trope of “we must destroy this powerful tool”.

The Agent Daniels reveal was kind of cool I guess

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

velk

Trakanon Raider
One thing that annoys me is the whole

“hey, progenitors didn’t invent this, we found it! That means some godlike civilization made it. Btw now only you have control over it, so there is no risk of others using it for evil”

“time to destroy it!”

I understand the risks, but I hate the trope of “we must destroy this powerful tool”.

Yeah, even if it literally ate babies, the thing has survived for hundreds of billions of years, and the first thing you do is smash it ? Imagine the kind of ego you'd need for that.

I'd like to see the original builders show up to ask what the fuck these people were doing with their public infrastructure.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Was there a lot of crying in the last season? It's what Shart Trek is all about apparently. Fuck, I need more Orville.