Weed Culture

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Glad to see Colorado is moving forward with regulations, because it isn't just the illegal stuff that is fucking people up.

AppleSplicer

<Banned>
First, if you are new to this culture and lifestyle, I would advise you to take it slowly and not overuse it. It can get nasty. Second, if you want to use cannabis via vape, you should buy one. Since you are inexperienced, I will advise you to purchase something easy to use and maintain, like the Air Bar AB10000 disposable vape. Also, the fact that the weed is legalized in the area you are moving does not make it mandatory to use. If you don't feel like it or you stress about it, don't smoke. No one will judge you.

Last edited:

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
If you live in a medicinal state, there's no such thing as overuse.

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
First, if you are new to this culture and lifestyle, I would advise you to take it slowly and not overuse it. It can get nasty.
This is pretty much it. I have smoked daily for like 35 years, but I don't often smoke during the day any more. I usually only smoke like after dinner when I am winding down or watching tv, gaming, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
So I’ve been an off and on again user for about 20 years.

I usually smoke to relax at night but every once in awhile, it triggers anxiety that can last for months.

Anyone know why this would happen? Most recent time it happened using the same strain I had been using for months with no problems. Edit: it was a disposable vape. I had been using disposable vapes since 2022, but this past October is when the anxiety set in.

Last edited:

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Imagine theres a plant that you could just smoke the dried flower buds and get high. Further imagine that those flowerbuds are fragrant little nuggets, that taste and smell really nice. Imagine that this product is legal and readily available in great variety at low cost.

But instead of doing that you inhale some bizarre, nasty mixture of synthetic chemicals that they claim has some extracts from the flowers in it.

Fuckin clown world man.