Recent content by Chysamere

  1. Chysamere

    LitRPG

    Loving Hell Difficulty Tutorial so far, just finished book 4. The ending of that book is amazing.
  2. Chysamere

    LitRPG

    First book was very bad. It does get better, but the guys political lean gets worse.
  3. Chysamere

    LitRPG

    I don't mind a lot of characters, only dislike it when they get equal billing with the main character - and I actually like "unlikeable" protags - Only villians do that has exactly that. I'll check out Hell Difficulty next :) Edit: You're going to have to tell me exactly which Hell Difficulty...
  4. Chysamere

    LitRPG

    I have a couple personal problems with mage hunter. First, the heavy focus on a party. I don't mind side characters, or even party members ala Path of Ascension, but I do like the main character to be the main character. Mage Tank feels like it has 5 main characters and it's a bit much. Second...
  5. Chysamere

    LitRPG

    Updated list from me of what I have read in order of how much I liked them: Blue Core Path of Ascension (up to date) Chrysalis (up to date) The Primal Hunter (up to date) Everybody Loves Large Chests Cradle He Who Fights with Monsters Dungeon Crawler Carl (latest book read) Only Villians Do...
  6. Chysamere

    The Fast Food Thread

    I only get McNuggets when they are $3.13 for 15 here. Or you can get 2 large fries and 15 nuggets for $6.21. The Burger King Habanero nuggets are great too but a little more expensive, $4.89 for 15.
  7. Chysamere

    LitRPG

    Yeah the last book just came out. It's in the regular places.
  8. Chysamere

    LitRPG

    Ending a LitRPG seems to be a weak point to be sure. The ones I've experienced came suddenly and often use time skips to get to where they envisioned the series ending. Everyone Loves Large Chests was like this. Unbound too, to a point. Blue Core was the most satisfying ending to a LitRPG I've...
  9. Chysamere

    Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

    Isn't a laser rifle just Sage?
  10. Chysamere

    The Fast Food Thread

    Ramune flavour, and it's a Milk Caramel Pie, but you're right it does look like it has two different types of caramel in there. Or it could be chocolate and caramel. I'll find out tomorrow!
  11. Chysamere

    The Fast Food Thread

    It's going to be a Mcdonalds weekend. Its hard to turn down the 15 nuggets for $3 especially when they have new sauces to try.
  12. Chysamere

    Tokyo, Japan

    I was surprised you left, you seemed to enjoy it here. Mum is coming back again in February, going to hit up Sapporo this time and then take the train south and stop wherever we like. Not sure how much longer I'll be in Japan though, with the immigration changes and restrictions tightening and...
  13. Chysamere

    LitRPG

    If you're desperate, you can always go to Royal Road and read the chapters he's released since book 14, they're always publicly available until the new book gets published.
  14. Chysamere

    Tokyo, Japan

    The JR pass will cover most JR trains in places like Tokyo, even to the airport, not sure about other major cities, but the downside is that you can't just swipe you need to talk to the staff there in the little booth and have them check you out. Even with "not needing" a suica or pasmo it's not...
  15. Chysamere

    YouTube's War on Ad Blockers

    JP is loaded with ads on Youtube. Usually 2-3 prerolls, one unskippable, and several midrolls. Using Brave eliminates them but it makes it a pain to watch Youtube on my work laptop where I have to use Chrome. You probably aren't getting ads because the system knows you are US based but your IP...