Recent content by ham

  1. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    Sorry to hear that
  2. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    keepers lock in 50 minutes, I can't do anything for you after that.
  3. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    ended up getting taken, but one guy is being wishy washy, so if he bails ill lyk, but draft definitely looks like monday tho
  4. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    PS everyone had already selected their keepers, thank you, besides Trickling Dicks. I chose who i thought you'd choose, but you still have 20 hours to change it yourself.
  5. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    Waited about as long as I could, deleted 2 teams, invited new owner. We're now a 12 team league. Good news is, it's all very active owners now. Id reconsider your keeper strategy, the superflex and additional WR are definitely still in play but keeping your QB15 or WR25 maybe not as crucial as...
  6. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    Unless you guys know 2 people to join. I’d love to keep 14. But yes for now I will cut the two inactive teams and reshuffle divisions
  7. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    @Tarrant are you out? we can't get you to read your emails lol
  8. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    4 keeper option now open killaz says he voted for me on accident so he's active.
  9. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    need trickling dicks, easily replaced, and lisbon to click their team name my guess is Ham cheeses trades is likely being dissolved. the only time he used these forums was to attack my trades and was rashymans bestie.
  10. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    What moron clicked My team
  11. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    Just put a poll up for owners to checkin to decide if we go down to 12 or look for a new one
  12. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    As long as espn lets me it’ll be added pre draft I’m keeping Bijan. Allen and Puka for full transparency and have the option of keeping cmc. Bowers or Jettas as my 4. I will trade any of those 3 for a very reasonable draft pick tho
  13. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    Forum warriors left, need an owner
  14. ham

    FOH Keeper League - Year Eleventhousand

    Yeah. It makes me select a date before I know the schedule, so im on it