Recent content by Jysin

  1. Jysin

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    I never got the appeal of LDoN. The TLDR version I remember was: Grind the shit out of boring instance dungeons for points. Buy gear for points. Hard pass
  2. Jysin

    Everquest Legends

    I'm calling it now. They are going to drag out Kunark as long as possible to string it along. They've already said level 55 cap, so probably another 4-6 months to get the 60 cap. Worst of all, the thing most are looking forward to .. epics .. will be held back for months. People are bored as...
  3. Jysin

    Investing General Discussion

  4. Jysin

    Everquest Legends

    On this particular fight, no. EoV main damage is a -400dd that works as a proc. For procs to land, you need to actually be physically struck first. Evasive stance is a 95% chance to avoid melee damage. Not being hit means you aren't getting slapped with the -400dd unresistable proc, which...
  5. Jysin

    Investing General Discussion

    Here is a visual on fee drags on a basic account over 30 years. Nearly $400k lost in your final portfolio balance at 1% fee. A whopping $650k lost for a 2% fee.
  6. Jysin

    Investing General Discussion

    The biggest question to ask is what are their fees. Then ask for historical fund performance vs the indexes they are marked against. These funds all make their money in fees, so it would need to be a considerable savings of which I am skeptical. People really tend to overcomplicate things. DCA...
  7. Jysin

    Everquest Legends

    Sure it wasn't Rathe Council? That was the big PoP cockblock. We beat FoH into PoTime, but everyone was stuck on a broken Rathe for months. Afterlife and TR squeezed in just before us. (After the devs patched RC). I think FoH was stumbling around a bit in P1 of Time, missing the fact that...
  8. Jysin

    Everquest Legends

    Our guild actively had a level 1 GM Dev in our raids (on live) in GoD to do GM corpse summons and GM Rezes. We wiped for weeks on end with the devs taking tuning notes before most of us just up and quit game. Again.. this was all on live, not beta. It was a complete shit show. @Gavinmad is...
  9. Jysin

    Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

    BTC tapped $79.5k overnight. Impressive move.
  10. Jysin

    Everquest Legends

    The auto grant of (limited) spells stops at 20. Beyond that, you need to purchase everything yourself.
  11. Jysin

    Investing General Discussion

  12. Jysin

    Investing General Discussion

    Old covid era favorite Moderna (MRNA) had some explosive news this morning. Up over 100% already in the premarket. **EDIT** +150% https://www.wsj.com/health/pharma/moderna-merck-vaccine-succeeds-in-preventing-melanoma-from-returning-540e9e18?mod=hp_lead_pos1
  13. Jysin

    Everquest Legends

    The custom super boss in each xpac was very cool and worthwhile. Something EQL is missing. Sleeper, Seru, Xeb (I never managed to dent Xeb myself) all well thought out custom augment progression. The one thing I will say about the modern EQL client is, it will be hard to ever go back to...
  14. Jysin

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    Agree on AA hellholes. I loved my THJ experience with the exception of being funneled into 2 zones to efficiently grind AA. 1) Umbral Planes AFK with a pet equipped with that mega AE sword that grabs mobs from miles away was the easiest. 2) DN for everyone else without pets. I'd love to give...