Recent content by Kaines

  1. Kaines

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    For a Horde tailor, Silverpine is definitely the play.
  2. Kaines

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    I think the gold difference is true in the 1-20 ranges from Horde to Alliance. I've leveled an Alliance priest many times and the only times I ran into gold problems training my talents were at the "big" talent groups: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60. With Horde, I was having gold issues as early as...
  3. Kaines

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    This misconception that Forever is not going to be a "Live" server is just categorically false. WoW is going to have TWO parallel Live versions that have full development teams and content release cadences. That being said, I agree Forever needs its own thread as the Retail Slop servers are...
  4. Kaines

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Because Turtle WoW was WAY too far down the development line for them to just "take it over." And Blizzard will NEVER have WoW be developed by an outside studio. EVER. This is just private server cuckold tears. As to the "Never compete with themselves," that doesn't really apply here as...
  5. Kaines

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    WoW Forever will be the premier version of WoW in 2 to 3 years. "Retail" will take a huge backseat once Forever has gotten multiple content updates.
  6. Kaines

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Ravens got a Michigan Second to steal the game
  7. Kaines

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    The Cowboys are 1-0 against other NFL teams. The Cowboys are 0-2 against the NFL refs.
  8. Kaines

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I hope they have a macro that yells "This is Olympus Country" every time they PK someone.
  9. Kaines

    College Football 2026-2027 Sorsby Finally Won a Bet

    You still have Kentucky on your schedule. I mean who have they even beaten.... OH MY LORD
  10. Kaines

    College Football 2026-2027 Sorsby Finally Won a Bet

    LOL Fuck Michigan.
  11. Kaines

    College Football 2026-2027 Sorsby Finally Won a Bet

    This SEC schedule is going to be the leading cause of heart attacks in Texas.
  12. Kaines

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    The 10-man field goal block is the new meta in the NFL
  13. Kaines

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    The only ruleset they have explicitly said will be insulated from everything else is the Hardcore set. I personally have not been in a group with PvP people, but no one from Blizzard has come out and said that it would be impossible.
  14. Kaines

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I can't tell if you're describing playing near Asmongold's cult followers or just the PvP ruleset in general.
  15. Kaines

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Is it possible for the Cowboys to have TWO top 10 picks next spring in one of the best QB classes in a long time?? OH GOD PLEASE!!!