Recent content by Pasteton

  1. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Point being, if you’re tired of queues and chaos and whatever else , the 3 box is probably the best server to atleast initially try out the game if that’s your goal, as long as you bear in mind certain elements of the experience are absent
  2. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    So far the 3 box server is definitely sparse. It’s personal preference I guess, I treat this game like a 6 man multiplayer with my old eq friends , but I can see the appeal of trem which is more likely to have social aspects and economy and competition. The main thing I’m going to miss is...
  3. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    It’s really not that bad you do a few days of xping on goblins and I think your faction gets fixed. Or ashira
  4. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    . That’s like butting into a discussion about tits versus ass and raving about how great cock is. Like, you do you but that’s a totally different thing than this.
  5. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Also saw one toon with the name ‘Floyd thebreathless’ at some point but GM got it lol
  6. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Alright which one of you is this
  7. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Weren’t there some forum bets being made over sub counts? I could swear there were some people claiming they’d never get more than 5k subs or I think was even less, but not sure if they pussied out and put some qualifier on it like 12 months into release or some shit
  8. Pasteton

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Stop linking his shit, YouTube already fucking forces this shit down my throat no matter how many times I slam that not interested button, his garbage always creeps back up. It’s always the same nonsense slapped together with zero effort by his editors, and it’s usually brainrot slop or leeching...
  9. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I think on the east coast server if it maintains crazy high pop, the split banks might work? For box server and other servers barely clinging to some form of economy the banks will just make it worse. I don’t expect much of an economy on box server regardless, basically gonna be camping...
  10. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Shawn said he expects 1.0 to be around 80% more content than EA. That is going to be an insane world on full release then, probably the biggest ever mmo on launch day. This EA is already going to be easily 6 months of stuff to do if you plan on just playing one toon to 60 while also doing some...
  11. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    There’s a fuckton of lore in this game. I can’t tell yet if it’s just random gibberish or there’s actually a sublime connecting thread because it’s purposely kept mysterious. Like I had to at one point use ChatGPT to decode a vignerion(unsure spelling) cipher I found as an ultra rare note drop...
  12. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Shawn’s spelled out his vision ad nauseum on his streams, but yea the website is more murky about it . What Shawn has said repeatedly about what his vision means - slow progress (accomplished easily enough with combat time and xp gain, but also with less dull mechanics including long and in my...
  13. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Is there anywhere to see what kind is it? I hate the squishy gel pads but could use a hard mat type
  14. Pasteton

    The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

    I dunno why this shit needs to be spelled out. I can say ‘who gives a shit about these kooks’ and also care about the topic, because the rather obvious implication is that I want something substantial, not the same edging shit that the kooks(or I guess just real dummies ) can just endlessly...
  15. Pasteton

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    As far as raising night harbor faction for de, you can get a lot of it in fallen pass and vale on giants orcs and rats, if you don’t want to tank ashira faction. I think for lower level sgs goblins might also raise it? need to be careful around red mantle and bahaara tho