Recent content by Rangoth

  1. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    Interesting and good to know. Can you do zeb? And how do you survive the massive dmg dealing pot rallos does? Is he slow able or something?
  2. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    The wiz/nec/ech will be tough because no only missing heals, but low AC and low procs Which are basically heals. it can be done without a healer though if you either have a BST or WAR type of class. They both get a proc every hit with low CD which is basically insta heal with the right proc. Or...
  3. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    Shields don’t work there yet to my knowledge
  4. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    I hear you, but zoning 3 times to do an instance with minor rewards that takes 5-10 minutes…..annoying
  5. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    I also did a raid one and quickly realized I should have read the quest. Turns out I killed the mobs I was supposed to escort….epic fail and 4d lock out for that raid lol also I forgot how fucking annoying it was to ‘start an adventure’ and then run 3 zones over to get in. They need a QoL guy...
  6. Rangoth

    Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

    I also thought BST was kinda neat and fun though I was severely disappointed because I thought I could actually have 3 pets out at once like a little petcuck army! Alas, only 1 at time.
  7. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    Part of the economy problem is, sadly, autocombat. While I love it and it makes AA easy, it also makes earning plat easy for everyone, not just those that can park a petcuck Build overnight like on THJ. Anyone can go to any zone and go to bed to wake up to 50k+, so it inflates things. But yea...
  8. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    I’m still around, need invite for my alts im trying!
  9. Rangoth

    AI images

    I mean, sure not perfect…..but that’s pretty fucking awesome lol. my biggest hope is the days of fuckbag celebrities are gone and “Content creators” are people who make some prompt which generates an 8 episode sci-fi series and they get paid when people watch their series. Cheaper for Netflix...
  10. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    Yea. I do suspect I’ll hit a brick wall but it’s ok for now. I put the heal proc augs in but they may not heal enough yet or not enough spell power/etc to ever give me an “outlast the boss” option. I’ve got to burn or die so far until it’s on farm mode via gear or AA. interestingly “dirty...
  11. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    I did play a necro during original so yea. Never thought anyone used that shit.
  12. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    Others under 65 show up. I’ll check the site when I get home. Think it was related to rank or something
  13. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    How do I get my name/character to show up there to contribute? I’m finally getting strong! my strange little combo basically relies on massively bursting a boss down before I die(unless I overpower it of course than I can face tank). But anything that’s a challenge it’s all about controlled...
  14. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    i can’t play today but I set it up this morning before I left. Poked my head in a few times and I agree. It’s fucking nuts. I’m struggling to get it to use certain discs properly and all that, but total nitpick, in general it is insane. i wouldn’t recommend setting it up in complex dungeons...
  15. Rangoth

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    Downloading and trying to set it all up now. I'll try to use the same name "Rangoth" once in. There a guild or anyone that can give me a leg up starting?