Recent content by ronne

  1. ronne

    Werwulf (2026)

    This dude cannot miss apparently
  2. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Twisting is removed entirely. Windfury doesn't apply a 10 second buff anymore, it's static like strength of earth/air. They also made air totems not stack with each other at all so you can't stack shamans in groups.
  3. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Anyone seriously considering the PvP realm really needs to sit down and do some introspection on that decision. I know in 2005 we were all giant sweatlords pushing grand marshal and destroying noobs in world pvp. But we were 22 and playing 60+ hours a week. We were at the peak of our game. Now...
  4. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Who unbanned Araysar
  5. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Some of this stuff is never gonna make it to launch. Undead lifedrain racial triggers off dot ticks and doesn't appear to have any kind of cooldown - or if it has a cooldown, it's per mob? You can definitely just run around spamming dots on to 10 mobs and just rely on the 5% to heal you as you...
  6. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I ran past Big Aids this morning WoW is truly back
  7. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Okay one actual negative so far: I wanted to see Sunwell - I've never played TBC before, started in Wrath, and now it seems very likely there may not be a single raiding guild left to do Sunwell when it comes out in uh, January?
  8. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Can't make gnome warriors at the blizzcon test PCs Greatest achievement in warcraft history
  9. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    You really are some miserable bitches Looks awesome
  10. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Every raid in TBC classic just had 15 people with personal emergencies come up and they can't make it next week Servers 100% dead
  11. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Blizzard still stuck in 2019 and making another dreadlocked Wakandan
  12. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Wait she fuckin runs Blizzard? Holy shit we're cooked
  13. ronne

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I hope y'all are ready for the classic announcement to be classic for consoles and no new content
  14. ronne

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Since I'm presumably half alligator I would simply use my natural ties with the other alligators to get them to leave us alone