Recent content by Vedette

  1. V

    Everquest Legends

    TBH, it sounds like they are using the triple class from THJ, and going for a harder difficulty. The casual dad server is going to remain the untapped approach in all of this. You could solo everything in THJ with the right class combo's, and duo everything no matter what you picked.
  2. V

    Everquest Legends

    I honestly don't understand why this can't be two servers. Release a THJ Clone, and a Secrets Slop Server - let everyone play what they want.
  3. V

    Everquest Legends

    I don't know if you played THJ when it was out. There is going to be a huge swath of people that didn't and this will be there first go with a server like this. It can be worse then THJ and still be an anazing hit, and popular with everyone who didn't play the OG. They really neeed to make...
  4. V

    Everquest Legends

    I think the best analogy would be when tv/movie showrunners take a beloved book IP, and decide to change a bunch of shit for no good reason. The product is worse for it. This server will always be judged against THJ. If it's worse then THJ that's on them. They could have copied it. I...
  5. V

    Everquest Legends

    Mainly just not getting the vision of the server in general. It was a casual dad server,, and outside of one or two fights nothing was super hard. I did pet cuck of MG/BST/BRD, and had a blast. If we had a straight copy I would probably try out Paladin/Monk/BST(?). I honestly can't...
  6. V

    The Heroes Journey (Multiclass EQemu Progression Server)

    I hope this is Daybreak angling for a license fee. Which is completely reasonable. They are clearly out of ideas. If someone wants to take the IP, and make something interesting. So long as you get a cut, who cares.
  7. V

    EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

    Please don't change my game to much, this is only my 25th TLP. The gatekeeping over servers that ALWAYS have an expiration date to try anything radical is comical and sad. P.S. I forgot this idea threatens some people who post here livelihoods. Don't care. Get a job.
  8. V

    EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

    I wish they would redo the crafting system in the game. After playing PoE for a few years, I would prefer all the best items be player made. Played enough tlp's I don't need another walk down memory lane, give me a new twist on this thing.
  9. V

    Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

    I assume referring to Koch backed propaganda about migrant caravans. https://theintercept.com/2019/09/09/koch-anti-immigrant-data-i360/ This is going to get political fast, but I'm pointing out that's not a "fucking clown world" take.
  10. V

    Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

    I feel like some of this could be explained by project Titan aka Overwatch when it was in development.
  11. V

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Is that you Jeff Bezos? I like that you admit union workers get paid more in an opinion denouncing unions. Dumbass is on this board giving a take about how unions are evil because labor takes a bigger piece of the pie over the C-suite. America has never had worse income inequality...
  12. V

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    At the end of the day this is a failure of HR, and Morhaime if he knew anything. Even if HR was doing the worst job ever: hiding all of this while telling the women to go make a sandwich. I find it hard to believe that he wasn't CC'd by a disgruntled employee in one of these situations.
  13. V

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I feel like this is how it works in most other sectors. You could maybe get it away with once if it was he said/she said with no witnesses. The "harassed" would have been given a choice of a lateral move to a different department in all instances. I really can't believe Blizzard's HR...
  14. V

    EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

    Didn't a "no batphone" guild take some of the 2nd fastest time ever on your server. Which ironically deflected a huge amount of the "no competition" criticism your batphone guild received. The meta question is with all the extra loot on this server. Why do large amounts of OW outside of...
  15. V

    EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

    So did anyone in the gdkp guild try selling the bard lute? I assume trak guts were up for auction? I always wanted to know how if the lute sold for more then the scales it consumed.