Recent content by wellijustdontknow

  1. wellijustdontknow

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  2. wellijustdontknow

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    Going to your 40 year high school reunion?
  3. wellijustdontknow

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

  4. wellijustdontknow

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    I used to be. It sucks because I like a soda with dinner on occasion.
  5. wellijustdontknow

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    Caffeine, it didn't used to bother me. Now, if I drink coffee or a soda after 3 pm, I might as well have done some lines. I'm awake half the night trying to go to sleep. I suppose that this might go in the You Know You're Getting Old Thread, but it is freaking aggravating.
  6. wellijustdontknow

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Full on ragers at the house... police were called, mom came out and basically told them to leave, no one was driving, they weren't hurting anyone, cops left, make sure everyone stays put. We were in HS 1980s. Wake up to a pile of bodies passed out everywhere. No one drove home drunk Pic maybe...
  7. wellijustdontknow

    FOH Shower Thoughts

    Do you ever think that you've saved someone from a ticket when you flashed your brights as a warning after you've seen a cop?
  8. wellijustdontknow

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Props not as susceptible to birds as a jet engine, maybe? Still have mine..
  9. wellijustdontknow

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    How does that work? Plus, I understand MTV needing to censor stuff. Don't agree, but realize that's the way it is. But, a radio station, after years, censoring it makes no sense unless they were bought out by some huge company. It's Jack FM, by the way.
  10. wellijustdontknow

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    hmmm, still pussy ass shit
  11. wellijustdontknow

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    hmmm
  12. wellijustdontknow

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    yeah, I'm pretty sure that Petty is dead, and never recorded those lyrics. I'm too lazy to look it up, so I'm saying it with the confidence of a Gen Xer before the internet.
  13. wellijustdontknow

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    My thought exactly. It seems that hitting a joint might even be more nefarious.
  14. wellijustdontknow

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    Fuck you. No one needs that imagery.
  15. wellijustdontknow

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    Listening to the local radio station... Tom Petty's You Don't Know How It Feels changed the lyrics from "let's roll another joint" to let's HIT another joint. Seriously? Why? It was bad enough when the Dire Straits Money For Nothing lines "the little faggot's got his own jet airplane, the little...