Recent content by xKALECx

  1. xKALECx

    Best Covers

  2. xKALECx

    Best Covers

  3. xKALECx

    The Official Guitar Thread

    Thought I was done with buying newer Gibon's, but after test driving countless SGs, I finally found the perfect match. 2026 Standard 61 Reissue.
  4. xKALECx

    The Official Guitar Thread

    I put up a post on Reddit this week about it and a lot of people feel the same. I was a LP guy for the first 20 years I played, so it's just my comfort zone. However, I pick up my Suhr S and T and I can play for hours with zero hand/wrist fatigue. Can honestly say, I enjoy both scales the...
  5. xKALECx

    The Official Guitar Thread

    Picked up another Suhr while in Nashville this weekend. Oso, which is their first short scale (24.6) neck. Finally, a Guitar that feels like my Les Paul with the playability of Suhr.
  6. xKALECx

    What are you listening to at the moment?

    Fuck yes, all day. SDC and Ian's transition into DC then The Cult may be my most favorite music maturity of all time. The live version of this on The Cult's Dreamtime Live at the Lyceum is fucking epic...
  7. xKALECx

    The Official Guitar Thread

    Another horse to the stable. Gretsch G8424TG White Falcon. It's the Pro Shop Billy Duffy model that's a '76 replica even with white lacquer paint. Original '76 wiring/switch layout, hand wound Blacktop Filter'tron pickups. Only 200 made and hand signed. As typical with Japanese Gretsch...
  8. xKALECx

    The Official Guitar Thread

    New horse in the stable. I've always invested in my electrics and decided it was time to invest on the acoustic side. Taylor K24ce Builders Edition. Grand Auditorium body with Koa wood. Plays like a dream and sounds huge.
  9. xKALECx

    The Official Guitar Thread

    I've replace all my Les Paul's with Grovers and never looked back. My only Gretsch is a "White Panther" and if those tuners ever fail, I'm replacing them with Grovers.
  10. xKALECx

    What are you listening to at the moment?

    This band out of Nashville if outstanding. Capturing the reason why Nashvillians hate tourists perfectly!
  11. xKALECx

    The Official Guitar Thread

    Okay, that thing is fine! I've got a Gretsch White Panther and need to pick up a couple more. Love the TV Jones pickups!
  12. xKALECx

    The Official Guitar Thread

    I've heard a lot of great things about Eastman. Great looking guitar!
  13. xKALECx

    The Official Guitar Thread

    After a long wait, my Suhr Ian Thornley Classic T (Lumberjack) made it home!
  14. xKALECx

    Spotify Wrap Up - 2023

    Was suprised by Metallica on the list, then remembered I spent a bit of time learning a couple of songs.
  15. xKALECx

    What are you listening to at the moment?

    New band out of Nashville. Saw them open up for Big Wreck a few months ago. GREAT band live with a "Pretenders" type feel.