The Official Guitar Thread

Identikit

Redneck Pornographer
<Bronze Donator>
2,804
5,903
Purple is gay IMO one step closer to sucking the cock.
prince love GIF
 
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
265
153
Thought I was done with buying newer Gibon's, but after test driving countless SGs, I finally found the perfect match. 2026 Standard 61 Reissue.

IMG_2950.jpg
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
3,841
2,626
Less for the guitar and more for the QOTSA fans here. I can't come up with anything of an adequate description other than what a fuckin' performance and the engineering is fantastic.
 

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
3,841
2,626
They're doing a series of listening to tracks and talking about how they came together and various history type stuff. Fun listen and cool to hear various instruments and tracks that are much harder to hear in the full mix
 

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
28,797
21,881
I was watching Kurt Ballou talk about using "drop slayer" CF#CF#CF# tuning I started playing around with it and now I don't know what life is anymore

 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,302
20,275
My brain is so smooth I can't play anything except standard tunings. Mostly B or A standard on my 7s and D standard on my 6 because I'm a caveman
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,302
20,275
Took a pic of the current ones. I'm considering building a warmoth HSS strat with floyd rose next
5989.jpg
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user