107 Worthless Posts

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So you're just snorting diuretic now. Im not sure why you thought that was better than sweetener.

I'm not snorting it.

The plebes paying for my high are.

C'mon you're a commie, you gotta know about screwing over the masses for your own gain bruh.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You should shaw this one and let me start the replacement so suenig won't be able to see it.

I'm not looking anything up, but I can't get past that hodj is in here claiming he snorts something called I-knows-it-all

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm not snorting it.

The plebes paying for my high are.

C'mon you're a commie, you gotta know about screwing over the masses for your own gain bruh.

you're cutting coke and diuretic 50/50 and bragging to all of us that you're staying up 48 hours without shitting yourself with an ill-timed coke fart

get your life together bro

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
you're cutting coke and diuretic 50/50 and bragging to all of us that you're staying up 48 hours without shitting yourself with an ill-timed coke fart

get your life together bro

Sorry Alex is the one that shits himself when he does too much blow not I.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You should shaw this one and let me start the replacement so suenig won't be able to see it.

I'm not looking anything up, but I can't get past that hodj is in here claiming he snorts something called I-knows-it-all

Literally saying the opposite y'all retarted

Status
Not open for further replies.