12 Team Money League - Fantasy Football

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What's the paypal address?

*edit: how the fuck do you get espn.com to work with noscript? What a piece of shit site.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the paypal address?

*edit: how the fuck do you get espn.com to work with noscript? What a piece of shit site.
Address is posted under League Messages on the League Page.

As for noscript, yeah you will have to disable it for espn. Sucks.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
send me his email
Cash is starting to roll in. My dealer thanks you...er..

Make sure you put a note with something identifiable (team name works) so I don't have to do collections on people.

I break fingers, but remember it's not personal.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I need two people's emails asap. I don't care if they're FOH or not, but 10 team leagues suck, so someone help fill this league because of the flakers

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
would wednesday not work for anyone? I know it's the night of the PPR league but that's a throwaway fun league anyway! money is srsbznz

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
would wednesday not work for anyone? I know it's the night of the PPR league but that's a throwaway fun league anyway! money is srsbznz
It is not a throwaway. It's my favorite league.

Sept 2 is Monday btw.

Fadaar

That guy
I work from 3 PM - ??? Tue-Fri of next week. Me doing a draft during the week is pretty much impossible except for Monday this coming week due to it being a holiday.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So when is the draft happening?

Auction draft will be fun. Never done one of these before. So my team will probably suck.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
hopefully we can agree to get Edko to swap drafts and we can do it monday, right now it's scheduled for tues

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'd rather not do Tuesday. Hard Knocks night and I'm planning on having some losers at my place to watch it. I'll deal with it if that's what works for everyone else though.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd rather not do Tuesday. Hard Knocks night and I'm planning on having some losers at my place to watch it. I'll deal with it if that's what works for everyone else though.
You'll see all the hard knocks you could ever ask for when the Ravens stomp them a mudhole.

Ham, make the change, you have admin on auction as well.

Fadaar

That guy
frown.png

shattuck_sl

shitlord
As I said earlier, Monday is the only day I can't do. I know how having the computer draft for me can fuck up an auction, so if someone wants to inherit my spot they can.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
ha. it was set for tuesday when you made the 'day before or day after' post