13 Reasons Why

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
S2 is out, reviews look horrible, not like S1 was that great, but i don't think i was ever the target audience, will probably watch S2 w/ wife.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wife says 1st eps is so horrible she just skipped to the last to see what happened.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
wife says 1st eps is so horrible she just skipped to the last to see what happened.

Probably gonna do this for season 2, I just wanna see this scene all these children are freaking out about.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Wife & I binge watched S2 this week. It's a lot better than some of the other stuff I've had to watch in the name of matrimonal harmony.
It didn't really add anything and felt totally unnecessary. The court case really annoyed me as the things that were going on in there felt like they never would have passed in a proper court room. They spent a good portion of the 'court room' time trying to prosecute bryce, even though he wasn't even on trial.. Anyway it was watchable and I wasn't bored but it wasn't gripping like S1.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
S03 looks like a murder mystery instead of the bullshit of S02. I actually may watch this if we run out of other shows

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This show is fucking terrible, and the worst part about how terrible it is is that everyone involved thinks they are doing something life changing and important. My wife accidentally left the talk show portion running and holy fuck are these a bunch of pretentious douche bags. The writers and shit, not the actors.

On a personal note;

I am also uncomfortable with the graphic depictions of what are supposed to be underage individuals engaging in sexual activities. It isn't a line I am ready to cross and for me may be a line too far with Netflix. I don't consider myself prudish, I know teenagers have sex and abortions but I don't need to see it. I don't need to see characters take a shit in the name of realism, I don't need to see what are supposed to be minors fucking. Last time I checked if I was watching actual minors fucking I would be participating in a crime. The depiction is just too much for me, maybe it's be cause have kids and a younger sister... It just seems wrong to me, a step too far in the wrong direction for the wrong reasons. Maybe it's just me but it really bothered me, I'm getting old, I'm starting to care about shit again, and I don't like it.