16 TM Custom 3 Keeper Super Serious League

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ryan Fitzpatrick is the only reason I'll win this week. 38.3 point swing between him and the Chiefs defense.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Yo uncognito uncognito Sammy Watkins is not playing.

I saw this at exactly 1pm and was bummed out, but even if I had started Alfred Morris in his place I still would have lost by 30 points.

My team is garbo, looking to trade my entire roster for 1 QB worth keeping for next season.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's a shame, because I was only asking like an 8th or 9th for Cousins before the season started, but everyone was trying to Jew me and offer like 12th+. Meanwhile if you actually look at the drafts, starting QB's are gone by about round 5.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw this at exactly 1pm and was bummed out, but even if I had started Alfred Morris in his place I still would have lost by 30 points.

My team is garbo, looking to trade my entire roster for 1 QB worth keeping for next season.

Great thing about this league. My team was terrible when I got it, too. Took a lump year and it's not terrible now. Good GMing can turn it around fast.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
about to go 1-2 for the first time ever. last second scratch to Snead to solidify it. my already terrible starting RBs were both injured this last week.

really need to trade for one. get at me

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
It was totally a pick... You know, the Saints may win a game if they commit to that 5YPC team average rushing attack.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
My strategy of always rostering the Bronco's backup QB pays off two years in a row.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Three of the four leagues I'm playing this year, I'm the one with the most points scored against me (this league alone the 2nd place PA is 50 points lower). My points scored are from 4-8th. I have one win total.

This is why I hate fantasy football. Now I know why people like rotisserie even if it's not as fun.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dropped all the other FoH leagues over the last two years, and I think this may be my last for this one.

It's just too frustrating. I shouldn't be sitting up last night being upset that Blair Walsh missed a field goal for a team I don't even root for.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean, if this were a money league I could see being frustrated, but.....