18 months of Paramount+ (formerly CBS All Access) for 56 cents

spronk

FPS noob

Sign up for at Sports Picks, Vegas Odds, Betting Lines, and Expert Analysis - SportsLine.com
Choose annual membership
Use promo code CHAMPS

Once signed up, go to www.sportsline.com/settings
click cancel subscription, you will get extra 6 months.

Now you will see total 18 Months Subscription!!

Do not cancel your membership after adding extra 6 months. If you do, then your membership term will be reduced to 12 months.

Now go to offers, signup for Paramount+ using same email address to link your account.

Setup a reminder to cancel sportsline membership few days before expiry.

Paramount+ account will remain active until your sportsline account is active

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Paramount+ is formerly CBS All Access and has stuff like all the Star Trek shows (new ones anyways?), Yellowstone, 1883, and who knows what other hot garbage

This only works for NEW accounts. It will NOT work for existing subs.

You get 18 months of sportsline for 56 cents. You need a NEW account, and link it to a NEW paramount+ account. If you try to use existing accounts, you will fuck up.

I paid using a visa gift card, I keep a few around for shit like this. So even if they wanna bill me in 18 months fuck off there is $0 balance on it. You can use a privacy.com card, a virtual visa gift card, etc as well. If you fuck up you will get billed $99 in 18 months when renewal auto kicks in.

Set a reminder in google/office/whatever to cancel your sportsline.com account on August 1st, 2023. If you aren't organized about that kinda shit maybe don't do this, cuz you will get charged $99.

Someone on this forum will fuck up and try to use an existing account or not use the promo code CHAMPS when you signup and you'll get mad you can't follow simple instructions. I just did this and it worked fine.

I torrent everything so don't really care but its kinda nice to share the account with family who can't access my PLEX.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I signed up for Paramount+ to watch 1883 and the south park specials and the app enrages me. Can't wait to cancel it when 1883 gets over. For one thing it won't play 1883 on my android TV at all. I pick the show and it just freezes on the first frame of the ad and sits there forever. I've uninstalled multiple times and it always does it. Doesn't happen on any other shows on P+ or anywhere else. I have to watch it in my bedroom because I have amazon fire TV in there. Then last night I missed something someone said right as it came out of an ad so I rewound but went to far and got into the ad break. Had to watch another 90 seconds of unskippable ads. Fucking retarded. This is how they reward you for not torrenting.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Paramount+ is formerly CBS All Access and has stuff like all the Star Trek shows (new ones anyways?), Yellowstone, 1883, and who knows what other hot garbage

This only works for NEW accounts. It will NOT work for existing subs.

You get 18 months of sportsline for 56 cents. You need a NEW account, and link it to a NEW paramount+ account. If you try to use existing accounts, you will fuck up.

I paid using a visa gift card, I keep a few around for shit like this. So even if they wanna bill me in 18 months fuck off there is $0 balance on it. You can use a privacy.com card, a virtual visa gift card, etc as well. If you fuck up you will get billed $99 in 18 months when renewal auto kicks in.

Set a reminder in google/office/whatever to cancel your sportsline.com account on August 1st, 2023. If you aren't organized about that kinda shit maybe don't do this, cuz you will get charged $99.

Someone on this forum will fuck up and try to use an existing account or not use the promo code CHAMPS when you signup and you'll get mad you can't follow simple instructions. I just did this and it worked fine.

I torrent everything so don't really care but its kinda nice to share the account with family who can't access my PLEX.
Sounds like too much effort for a shit app with maybe 2 or 3 good things to watch.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Sign up for at Sports Picks, Vegas Odds, Betting Lines, and Expert Analysis - SportsLine.com
Choose annual membership
Use promo code CHAMPS

Once signed up, go to www.sportsline.com/settings
click cancel subscription, you will get extra 6 months.

Now you will see total 18 Months Subscription!!

Do not cancel your membership after adding extra 6 months. If you do, then your membership term will be reduced to 12 months.

Now go to offers, signup for Paramount+ using same email address to link your account.

Setup a reminder to cancel sportsline membership few days before expiry.

Paramount+ account will remain active until your sportsline account is active
Coupon CHAMPS has been removed.

EDIT: Oh well. I didn't need this anyway, but $0.56 is a great price for any type of content, even if I wouldn't use it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't pay for Paramount+ you're encouraging them to murder franchises

• 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I might have actually given them the dollar for this just to see. Oh well, they can continue getting $0 from me

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
They murdered my Star Trek. I hope all their dogs die of ass cancer.

spronk

FPS noob
5 new shows from Taylor Sheridan announced

Tulsa King with Sylvester Stallone
Lioness with Zoe Saldana and Nicole Kidman
Land Man with Billy Bob Thorton
Bass Reeves with David Oyelowo
1932 (between 1883 and Yellowstone)

nu_11

Deal is dead. CHAMPS coupon code not working. No biggie for me, I have access to the usual places

spronk

FPS noob
not as good as the original deal I posted but you can get 30 days of P+ for free with code WALMART30

it has Halo (on episode 5 now out of 8? 10?) and Picard season 2 should be ending in the next week or two

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Anyone else get just constant buffering from this ? I'm on android and their fucking logo may as well be the buffer symbol. I mean on everything , old and new.

I was watching ST:DS9 on it and got frustrated and picked it back up on Netflix. Paramount = random buffer, Netflix = nada. WTF

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I upgraded mine to the no ads version and I like it a lot better now.