Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
At the rate they have been going, the entire season will be a cliff hanger. Nothing will be wrapped up. Now if the last episode is 3 hours long, then maybe they can wrap a few things up. Superman had not even crossed the ocean and entered into the United States yet. I would be shocked if they let him make it to the ranch, but yeah I could see that happening in the last 5 minutes. His entrance better be grand and not this, "him and his wife meander in after the conflict" kind of shit. This really should have been released all at once.
Unless they use that GoT boat instant travel!

Oldbased

> Than U
Sheep say Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Oh well. Every arc TBC I guess. Probably 4 years till Season 2 way Hollywood is going.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit,

The man does not even reach the ranch. What the fuck kind of show ends with no arc completed at all for a season.

If you have not watched this show, do not bother yet. It is a waste of time to watch season one as it was written to streeeeeeeeeeeetch through multiple seasons. Just wait for them to all be written. I will not watch season 2 until I read that the son makes it to the ranch mid season. If that is how it finishes, then I will skip season 2 and wait until season 3. Fuck the way this show was written.

I just rated this shit 1 star because until I get to see the whole story I will not give anything above that rating. What a waste of talent, and seriously Fuck the sadomasochist writing that is clearing the writer projecting his fucking fetishes.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Wow that was a shit finale. I told my wife at this point it would be the end of season 2 before the kid was back in the USA at the beginning of the ep, then changed it to season 3 at the end. Literally nothing moved forward. Good show but that was a typical mid-season filler episode, not the finale.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Harrison Ford will be dead in reality before this show goes anywhere. Prediction season 3 starts with an asteroid slaming into Spencer as he reaches the shore.