2. Best Thread Of The Year (2013 Rerolled Awards)

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Don't flimflam with the zimzam was one of the best things I read on this board.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Damn, those are some heavy weights. Really hard choice between Megan Fox, Kentucky and Zimmerman--Zimmerman and Kentucky were epic displays of stupidity being broken. But Megan Fox was a historic shaming of a board power house. Hmmmm. (All the rest are good to, but I think those three stand alone--though, if we had confirmation Wizardhawk was actually dead, It would earn points.)

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Megan Fox Ohio was the great Rustling of our Times. Onoes was a great thread to read but didn't have the satisfaction at the end as much to put it over the top.

I've missed some of these, I need to get myself some rerolled phone alerts for epic threads in progress.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some entertaining threads, but Megan is legendary status. No contest really IMO.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I am honored that my depressing as fuck (but very educational) thread was nominated for thread of the year.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
The boston bombing thread was pretty fun, and the recent short one in screenshot with Erronius delivering the rerolled flavored girly things. I think I'll go for the zimzam thread...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Have not read any of those threads.
Why are you even on this board then?

Megan Fox thread easily. Not only did we get to see the darling of this community fall into the depths of depravity, we got her tits as well.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Hahaha, Mother Fucker. I don't know why it's so surprising that anyone remembers anything about me, but it always is. Maybe its the 7 or 8 years lurking before starting to post that does it.

Anyway, thanks! This completely caught me off guard. Would not have expected to be nominated in a million years.

I'll have to post some of the other stupid shit in my world, make this a yearly effort!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
fixed link for all except Cancer for beta invites

i dont know where that thread is. please PM link

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I'd go as far to say that the Ravven thread was probably top 5 of all time.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Definitely the Megan Fox of Ohio thread.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Rav thread also seemed like a passing of the torch. The final bastion of the olden days of FoH ruling classes done away with in a blaze of shameful glory to be replaced by the new board.