2. Best Thread Of The Year (2013 Rerolled Awards)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Blizzard guys must make more than I thought if he was able to front her shopping habit like that.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1. DUmmie
A denizen of the Democratic Underground blog.

I don't get it.
rrr_img_55864.jpg

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I can not believe I'm in second place here, and I didn't even vote for myself. I would like to thank all the people that made this possible. Had I known I would have included the ending to the story, which I never posted because I knew it was just going to be a ton of people informing me of my own stupidity.

The day after I finally got the title, I went directly to a dealership and traded it in at a loss, for a brand new car. So, to summarize, trying to avoid paying full price at a dealership I dealt with pimps and hoes, who fucked me, and after a couple months of crushing enfeeblement, regret, self loathing, and embarrassment, I got the title, took it to a dealership and traded it in for a brand new car at a higher price than I would have paid in the first place. THE ARISTOCRATS!

I do, however, like my new car, which I plan on driving for the next 20 years. Happy ending?!

iannis

Musty Nester
They're all so good it's hard to choose just one. But in honor of our roots it has to be Megan Fox. She was the IRL guild lootwhore who fucked the raid leader for some extra DSP.

It kinda feels like voting that A New Hope was the best sci-fi movie to come out in the 70's though. Well, I mean, duh.

The silver medal (a high honor in this case) probably has to go to Onoes. I halfway expected that he was going to be brutalized by the thug ex-con boyfriend of some random vegas whore, all over a drug fueled $500 retard scam. Life imitates art sometimes too.

badlok

N00b
Took me one full day of work (12 hours) to read the Megan Fox of Ohio thread , it all worth it! pretty mess up stuff though but i had a good laugh!