2000 Mules (2022)

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Imagine believing that would only steal one race out of dozens on each ballot. Imagine believing you would put all that effort into stealing an election for Biden (of all fucking people) in the White House but not steal enough senate seats to get anything done. Imagine not also stealing the governors races.

It amazes me how all these fake tough-guy conservative types are scared of the most feckless and powerless party in the history of politics.

Imagine believing it was EVER about ANYTHING other than getting the establishment outsider the fuck out of the White House.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Joe Biden was more popular with minorities than Obama but only in swing state cities. Yup.

(Imagine believing this)

Biden registered 310%-450% more voters to the polls in key swing states than Barrack Jesus 0bama could, who moved MOUNTAINS-- and quite literally walked on water in 2008.

He was x4.5 more popular than Barrack could ever hope to be.

People just HATED Trump that much.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Biden registered 310%-450% more voters to the polls in key swing states than Barrack Jesus 0bama could, who moved MOUNTAINS-- and quite literally walked on water in 2008.

He was x4.5 more popular than Barrack could ever hope to be.

People just HATED Trump that much.

He and his wife are so popular (the most popular in history) she sold 250 copies of her book when it came out.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Imagine believing it was EVER about ANYTHING other than getting the establishment outsider the fuck out of the White House.
Imagine believing this guy is an "outsider" just like you!

1651609788840.png
1651609823501.png
1651609841706.png

He's not an outsider, he's just a liar and a crook (just like the Clintons.)

It's like you're so close to getting it and yet falling short, simp.

1651609929371.png

• 5Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 10 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Mist, the America First movement has been arguing that both Democrats AND Republicans are both complicit in election fraud. It's no wonder why there is no major attempt by Republicans to get to the bottom of the 2020 issues.

On Monday Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin, a Republican, admitted that there were likely hundreds of instances where people deposited numerous ballots into the ballot drop boxes in the last election.

At least 288 people deposited more than one ballot in the various drop boxes, all of which were under video surveillance.

District Attorney Jim Martin, a Republican, then announced he will not prosecute the suspects “because to prosecute those few whose identity can be proven would be unfair and unjust given the much larger numbers who cannot be identified and who also deposited multiple ballots.”

Lehigh County DA: 'Likely hundreds of instances' where people deposited more than 1 ballot into drop boxes for Nov. 2021 election
And? You do know it's not illegal for someone to drop off a disabled person's ballot right?? Of course not. I'm sure that has nothing to do with why they arent prosecuting the ones they can identify.

'There was only one instance where it appears that more than two ballots were deposited; in that case, either five or six were deposited, Martin said."

Lmao.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Worf

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
This is like someone suggesting I cut my dick off and pretend I'm a woman bc I engage in conversation w the likes of you.

Nah, he posted 3 social pics, case closed. Mist wins. Trump is clearly an elite establishment insider.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
And? You do know it's not illegal for someone to drop off a disabled person's ballot right?? Of course not.

If voters are observed dropping off more than one ballot, they may face prosecution and could be exposed to fines and penalties not to exceed $2,500 or be imprisoned for a term up to two years, or both, as provided in the Election Code, the DA's office said.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m gonna watch this and then post about it on Twitter. 🤣

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Obama's admin literally spied on Trump and worked hand in hand with the media to create then push the Russian Collusion hoax. You think those people also wouldnt commit voter fraud?

I don't remember a massive fake impeachment thing that dragged on forever on TV against Bush, weird huh

Something something only sometimes and something something tinfoil.

• 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im glad Trump still rustles mistys bridges. All those mean tweets! Enjoy your shit lib america misty!

• 2Like

Cybsled

Did the documentary touch on the subject that most of the proven mail fraud ended up getting tied to Republican voters, or did they just chalk that up to "it was really a democrat pretending to be a republican and voting republican to discredit the republicans!" style of logic?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did the documentary touch on the subject that most of the proven mail fraud ended up getting tied to Republican voters, or did they just chalk that up to "it was really a democrat pretending to be a republican and voting republican to discredit the republicans!" style of logic?
They spend time discussing the Republican in NC that they found had cheated and his victory overturned. True the Vote as an org doesn't care about party, they just investigate all voter fraud.

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
this movie makes Mist very angry, so it must be good?

the loopy cunt had herself banned from politics area so all she does is roam around the rest of the forums looking for threads to talk about politics in

she's like the ghost of bull dikes past fucking up a ton of normie threads

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Brad2770

Imagine believing that would only steal one race out of dozens on each ballot. Imagine believing you would put all that effort into stealing an election for Biden (of all fucking people) in the White House but not steal enough senate seats to get anything done. Imagine not also stealing the governors races.

It amazes me how all these fake tough-guy conservative types are scared of the most feckless and powerless party in the history of politics.

He hasn’t needed the house or senate to do the destruction he has done. He wasn’t cheated in to win over the people. He was cheated in to destroy the American people.

• 6Like
  • 2Pathetic
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob
isn't d'souza just a street shitter grifter?

lol

In March 2012, D’SOUZA contributed $10,000 to the Senate campaign of Wendy Long on behalf of himself and his wife, agreeing in writing to attribute that contribution as $5,000 from his wife and $5,000 from him. In August 2012, D’SOUZA directed other individuals with whom he was associated, namely his assistant and a woman with whom D’SOUZA was romantically involved (the “Straw Donors”), to make contributions to Wendy Long’s campaign for the United States Senate (the “Long Campaign”) on behalf of themselves and their spouses that totaled $20,000 with the promise that he would reimburse them for the contributions. Later that same day or the next day, D’SOUZA, as promised, reimbursed the Straw Donors $10,000 each in cash for the contributions. When confronted by Ms. Long, D’SOUZA initially misled the candidate before admitting what he had done.

was he simping hard for this chick? "Here's $20k... no really its all cool... wanna hang out..."

$20k invested in TSLA in 2010 would be worth a little bit over $10m now. Kinda crazy that I've had TSLA in my IRA 12 years now, never sold a share.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard