2013 NFL Playoffs

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let's have a week of stabbing jokes and Flacco is really a Sesame Street character. That's a fuckton better than actual football talk.

Ravens are +9, go get your mortgage paid off.
What the fuck? When did you turn in to the sensitive princess Ravens fan? Were you awful all along and Famm was really the good one and we just didn't notice somehow?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Look, Raperlover, it's all been done. For years.

We can't move on to new material like Brady's chin looking like a 2nd set of ass cheeks or something? Asking too much?

Fine, stab away.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let's talk about Brady's ultra metrosexual turtleneck outfit. Azeth probably jacked off to the press conference.

sebur

Bronze Squire
And the Falcons looked like trash at the end of the year and the Seahawks were the hottest team in football and Lynch was going to have 150 yards rushing and blah blah blah.

Sorry to single out your post, but I'm already hearing the exact same talking points from last week only the 'Seahawks' have been replaced with the '49'ers'. The Giants were supposed to come to the dome and whoop our ass. The Seahawks were supposed to come to the dome and whoop our ass. I guess now it's the 49'ers turn.
Except Atlanta's own fans even doubt them. Let us not forget that Pete Carroll won the game for the falcons otherwise they were one and done like usual. How can you even think the falcons are good after letting a team come back after being down that much? The falcons did and still do look bad. Never fear, you will be joining us in the non-playoff thread soon.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd take a stab at the Ray jokes, they usually kill, but at this point they're just not sharp enough to make the cut with me.

Murderstabkill.

Ravens wont have the luxury of an overly conservative John Fox when they play against the Pats. That game should have ended in regulation. Pat will take it 31 / 17

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ravens wont have the luxury of an overly conservative John Fox when they play against the Pats. That game should have ended in regulation. Pat will take it 31 / 17
Ideally they won't have the benefit of ridiculously bad reffing in their favor and cheating kickers either.

THAT SAID! As much as I'm pulling for whoever comes out of the NFC(even if it means the 9ers match the Steelers Lombardis) I'm sort of leaning towards Baltimore over NE. It is a complex thing but it boils down to F the Pats and their fans and that organization getting any more SB wins ever.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The AFCCG will be another great game. I won't be surprised if the Ravens come out on top. I don't want them too. I want Suggs, Reed and Lewis all try to tackle Vereen after he catches a screen and he slips by and all three collide into each other, breaking their necks. I doubt that will happen, but it's worth a long shot bet.

I'm expecting a Harbaugh Bowl, but I was expecting that last year as well. Probably will end up being Falcons over Pats 34-13 in another boring Super Bowl.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If the Ravens get officiating on their side for key plays that affect the score as much as they did against Denver, of course they have a chance. That said, losing Gronk does hurt, and I feel like the Ravens D has done a decent job of upsetting Brady in the past. Of course...when you consider what it took to even get the game to OT against Denver, the missed PI on the pick 6, a Hail Mary that never should be a completion, it's hard to think the Ravens can win the game. But Ray's last year...so who the fuck knows.

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'd rather have the Harbowl than pats/falcons which means the pats and falcons are a fucking lock this week. fuck