2013 NFL Playoffs

sebur

Bronze Squire
League takes in billions of dollars, and on their biggest stage they have a power outage. Think New Orleans ever hosts another Super Bowl?
I am sure we will still host more than your city....must be something with these shitty 49ers...didn't they have something similar happen earlier in the year to them?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
couldn't have happened at a worst time either. beyonce is gone, 20+ point game and then a 30+ minute delay. I'm sure they'll lose a shitload of viewers

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck this, I see enough of the field over this coverage right now. Play fucking ball. Kaeprnick gonna be the first QB 9'er in history to lose a super bowl.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Jim Harbaugh's anger unlocked an unholy seal, realeasing Cthulhu. New Orleans being the first to bear the brunt of the dark god's anger is no coincidence.

INB4 the Ancient One punishes you all.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What a fucking odd game.

This is the worse Niner team I have seen all year. And now the fucking power goes out.

Culdnt be worse for Niner fans. This is brutal. There is still a half a fucking game to play though, and this long delay is going to make shit interesting if the Niners score. But fuck, what a fucking bummer. Being so invested in a sports team is great sometimes, but its absolutely dreadful when you experience something like this. I think I have to chill out next year because Im fucking devastated right now. I shut my phone off and locked my door and everything lol.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit, something you posted made me like you. Can we be friends?
Sure! I love Yes man. I also love King Crimson, Can, Genesis, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, etc.

Anyway, this game sucks. See what happens when the Giants aren't in the Super Bowl?!

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya'll just mad that people actually want to come to New Orleans....oh also I have been denying customers left and right with a 49ers jersey on.