2013 NFL Playoffs

sebur

Bronze Squire
Never seen soo many people mad that their city is worse than New Orleans. I mean you have hosted as many super bowls right....in other news....if 49ers come back and win this I think we might have some issues downtown tonight.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Never seen soo many people mad that their city is worse than New Orleans. I mean you have hosted as many super bowls right....in other news....if 49ers come back and win this I think we might have some issues downtown tonight.
I was wondering if you had two accounts, nice to see you back Cathan.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
the only reason NO gets a superbowl is because its warm and its a dome. otherwise there's 5 dozen towns in africa alone that have a better standard of living and lower crime rate than New orleans

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If the 49'ers win this, Jim and John will be arguing about blackout gate for years and years to come at family get togethers. lol

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
god turned the lights off on Ray lewis and turned them back on for Kaepernick