2013 NFL Playoffs

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lol @ commentators saying field goal and on side kick.

Houston played great. I didn't expect that much out of Schaub.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Listening to Simms and Billick today try to figure out best options for late game scoring was painful.

Schaub throwing dump offs with 20 seconds left instead of a hail mary to give yourself at least a chance for an onside and another hail mary is pure comedy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, at the very least he should be trying to put it in the endzone to try and farm some more star player points for next season.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently. Also Gronk out for the rest of the playoffs. Bastard screwed my gridiron challenge!
That sucks. The offense still looked great, but when Gronk is in there they seem unstoppable. That really hurt them in the SB last year.Always banged up.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I wonder if the trend of Baltimore kicking the shit out of the Patriots in the playoffs will continue next week. Should be a good game.

I don't like that Atlanta won, I think the Seattle/SF matchup would have been much better. Given how much of a lead they blew, in the 4th quarter no less, the win has to be bittersweet for everyone involved.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
The Texans are one of the most boring play off teams to watch. I turned that fucking game off at the start of the 4th, it was over. Matt Shaub's game today was reminding me of a better version of Matt Cassel. lol Texans were frauds out there. I was hoping they would win.

Anyways, i dont mind if Atlanta wins it. Like to see Tony G get a ring.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That was basically the NFL pro twitter equivalent of a kid claiming the other team is using hax.