2013 NFL Playoffs

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope we get a Harbaugh bowl. Kaeptain America vs crazy bird head man!

rrr_img_9650.png
rrr_img_9651.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is an example of the retard level of the panda hats. Just saw this on FB.

rrr_img_9689.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol Azeth. Im from Massachusetts you dumbass.

Anyway, there are a lot of ugly stats concerning the Niners on the road in the playoffs. I just hope Matt Ryan gets hurried and hit and the Falcons get down by a couple scores. You cant let them hang around.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
lol Azeth. Im from Massachusetts you dumbass.

Anyway, there are a lot of ugly stats concerning the Niners on the road in the playoffs. I just hope Matt Ryan gets hurried and hit and the Falcons get down by a couple scores. You cant let them hang around.
Dude the Seahawks almost beat them after basically not showing up in the first half. If you guys can't handle Ryan and the Falcons you aren't nearly as good a team as you and your fans seem to think

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The people I know, and the 49ers boards that I read are excited about Kaeperbro, but the media frenzy around him because of the Packers game is nuts. Most of us are pretty confident about the game on Sunday, but after last year we all know anything can happen, especially if there are a couple turnovers. There are a lot of embarrassing retards in the fanbase, but I don't think the NFL Network/ESPN blowjobs reflect how a lot of the fanbase sees it.

The 49ers match up really well against the Falcons just like they did against the Packers, but that doesn't mean they can't or won't lose. I just have a feeling they're gonna play a monster game after reliving the pain from the 2011 NFCCG all week.
Just be thankful Eli isn't here to stomp your dreams!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Forget Crabtree, 49'ers cut Cundiff!!!! Now we won't have a chance to see him blow consecutive conference championships!