2013 NFL Playoffs

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I sure hope the Falcons don't bust a second half collapse because absolutely nothing would make me happier in this game than to see the 49ers cry their way home from the NFCCG this year. I hate Atlanta but I really fucking hate the 49ers.

The ONLY reason I'd want to see the 49ers win this game is so they could get fucking curb stomped in the Superbowl. No defeat is worse than losing that game. Fuck Jim Harbaugh and Fuck the 49ers asstastic defense on display today!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I sure hope the Falcons don't bust a second half collapse because absolutely nothing would make me happier in this game than to see the 49ers cry their way home from the NFCCG this year. I hate Atlanta but I really fucking hate the 49ers.

The ONLY reason I'd want to see the 49ers win this game is so they could get fucking curb stomped in the Superbowl. No defeat is worse than losing that game. Fuck Jim Harbaugh and Fuck the 49ers asstastic defense on display today!
Still bitter over last year?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cathan, if you should ever want a team to lose, it should be a division rival.

Quetus

Trakanon Raider
I'm surprised the 49er's aren't running the read option against the Falcons. The defenders seem more disciplined than the Packers did with containing the option.

Merrith

It would be kind of hilarious if Matt Ryan went to a Super Bowl before Joe Flacco.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm surprised the 49er's aren't running the read option against the Falcons. The defenders seem more disciplined than the Packers did with containing the option.
They have been using it but it has been handed off every time so far except for the one called back for false start. Atlanta is just keeping then outside man on Kaep and forcing him to hand off.

Merrith

Atlanta is just keeping then outside man on Kaep and forcing him to hand off.
Leaving one less guy to make a play on the RB. Exactly how it works, Atlanta is just always forcing them into the hand off option.