2013 NFL Playoffs

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'll say it now, Joe Flacco has proved himself. Also...can the legend of Tom Brady being this clutch playoff performer die yet?
The guy plays tremendously for over a decade, everyone fucks up now and then. He choked big time this game but its not like he hasn't pulled it out time and time again.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Jesus Fucking Christ extreme close up of Ray Lewis' ass crack for 30 seconds on national television.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'll say it now, Joe Flacco has proved himself. Also...can the legend of Tom Brady being this clutch playoff performer die yet?
I'd take Peyton over Tawwwmie all day erry day.

Flacco is... elite? FUUUUUUUUUUCK didn't see that one coming. What a shitty Super Bowl.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha at Harbaugh telling Pollard he won the game. I wish Pollard could play the Pats every week for more Pats tears.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Worst trophy presentation ever. Wtf is going on?

And Ray Lewis with some tender loving right before the stabby stabby.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Aside from my idiot comment, both games today were great. Oh how I've missed the "Brady face" and all his tears. Good to see Ray Lewis continue on, even though I was originally rooting for the Broncos last week. What can I say, who the fuck doesn't hate the Patriots and wished Brady was decapitated by Lewis during that game?