2013 NFL Playoffs

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
lol Edko.

Are you going to disappear again for 5 months after the Ravens lose?
What is he supposed to do? Even if they win is he going to stay here and post every day about a sport that isn't in season? Maybe we can emulate Madden games and talk about them

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is he supposed to do? Even if they win is he going to stay here and post every day about a sport that isn't in season? Maybe we can emulate Madden games and talk about them
Do you mean simulate?

First person to freak out gets a kick in the nuts.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
We're going to hire Gregg Williams. Considering it's football in the state of Tennessee I'm sure it will blow up in a catastrophic manner, but honestly I don't hate it. I don't care if he starts putting bounties on players on the Titans, he's still a major upgrade over Jerry Gray.

Also, WTF Cowboys? You're hiring Dooley to coach your receivers? Really? Good luck with that. I'm sure he will command all sorts of respect from Dez.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm old school. I prefer Tecmo Bowl. Bo Jackson is still a beast.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm old school. I prefer Tecmo Bowl. Bo Jackson is still a beast.
Tecmo Bowl is awesome, and whats even better is they have hacked ROMS where you can play with this years rosters! Kaepernick is a fucking beast in that game.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Tecmo Bowl is awesome, and whats even better is they have hacked ROMS where you can play with this years rosters! Kaepernick is a fucking beast in that game.
Wow... Now I want to get it and play it. Haven't played Tecmo Bowl in decades.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched a documentary last year about a big Tecmo Super Bowl tournament they hold in Buffalo every year. It's from NFL Films, so not some handicam bullshit.

I know thisfucker, too funny they are painting him as a career criminal, he was a punk kid who grew up and is now a pretty successful businessman. Dunno what went down but Williams claims he did absolutely nothing has to be pure bullshit, Mike is a pussy, must have been fearing for his life to swing a bottle.