2013 NFL Playoffs

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That Green Bay defense pick is looking good now.

Although, I don't know that there's a big difference between the two.

Destante

Lord Nagafen Raider
All that bitching I did the first game about ponder's picks in the red zone and not benching him will surely come back to haunt me. On the other hand I can't help but think that ponder may be bitching out and is scared to have the playoff game on his shoulders and is bowing out to webb. I think he prob has a sore elbow but part of me can't help but think that from what I've seen of his shaky confidence that maybe he is more scared than hurt.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I think Webb is a downgrade, but Green Bay hasn't been gameplanning for him, so it's probably a wash. It's still going to come down to whoever is in at QB for the Vikings not making many mistakes.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
Man if Harvin was active, I would have Minnesota run the triple option and screw passing most of the game. Webb can run a bit at least. He might not be a huge drop off from Ponder if he has kept up on the playbook, he has a decent arm. If the Vikes fall behind early though, i can see Green Bay blowing them out tonight.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
worst challenge of all time. how did Kubiak think the ball darted 10 yards?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh you Bungles.
frown.png

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm so pumped for Webb to start! Idk what you guys are fussing about this is like our own little Kaepernick/Smith situation. Webb is going to BLOW YOUR MINDS I guarantee it! He's a speedy little demon that is going to be able to extend plays wayyy more than Ponder ever has.

They should start practicing the option real quick before the game!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is probably over. I've seen this game happen too many times.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What a herp derp contest between QBs. I cannot wait to bet against the winner in the 2nd round.