2013 NFL Playoffs

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
God damn that's a shit load of money. Then again, if it's even half the game that the Saints/Niners game was, it'd probably be worth it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have friend going to the game. Managed to snag tickets for only $100. Not sure how he accomplished that.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Ours are right at the away team tunnel. Could've got upper deck tickets, but they were only $100 less per ticket.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You have today completely wrong, otherwise I agree with all of your picks 100% except I think Atlanta might win and the Texans could win.
I could easily see San Fran winning, but I just think Rodgers is going to go off today, call it a hunch. Your blind homerism on the early game is something I'm going to have to deal with in about 45 minutes when I head out to watch the game with a bunch of my friends who are all Ravens fans and think beating the Colts means they're a lock for the Super Bowl now. I do think it's possible you pull off the upset today, I just don't think it's likely.

I think Atlanta could finally perform in the playoffs and win tomorrow too, but I went with who I think is a better overall team in Seattle. I don't see Houston winning at all.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Fifteen minutes until Denver whoops some Baltimore ass and moves onto the AFC Championship
smile.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think Denver is the tougher team and with both my favorite team and my local team still in I am going to have to cheer for a Ravens win.