2013 Rerolled Awards

an accordion_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_55460.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
That's amazing, after all the shit he went through on FoH when the PGT went from a tits only, to a full nude--what breaks him was someone posting fat chicks? Crazy.

Wolfen or Hodj for sure on the biggest meltdown. I vote for Hodj, only because his melt down was longer and involved more psychotic rants that actually bled into other threads--like the Atheism thread, where he believed the board had formed a secret organization whose sole purpose was to stalk him and question his school credentials.
I didn't think it at first, but the longer he's away the more i'm starting to think... maybe. Well, maybe not a meltdown as such, but between the two of you you finally managed to find the limit of Hodj's remarkable endurance. It's completely different than arguing with someone like Mikhail. It'sexhausting.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
suggestion:

8. Poster Of The Year
1. Fedor
2. Tenjikuronin
3. Bubbles
4. Ben
5. Bowling Ball Bag Bob

6. King of Jimmy Rustling
a. Araysar
b. Maester Chuk
c. Tanoomba
d. Gaige

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
c'mon....Best Poster.....I have that wrapped up, between my contributions to the PGT....and TGWBYHT which was only interesting every time i met a new hooker and contracted an STD.....just move me to the top

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've worked pretty hard to be a shitty mod. I hope I have your votes.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I nominate Tad10 for one of those lists. He deserves it over the Tuna fiasco.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
That's amazing, after all the shit he went through on FoH when the PGT went from a tits only, to a full nude--what breaks him was someone posting fat chicks? Crazy.

Wolfen or Hodj for sure on the biggest meltdown. I vote for Hodj, only because his melt down was longer and involved more psychotic rants that actually bled into other threads--like the Atheism thread, where he believed the board had formed a secret organization whose sole purpose was to stalk him and question his school credentials.
I've been away, what happened to hodj? Certainly the most annoying poster I've ever argued with.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I've been away, what happened to hodj? Certainly the most annoying poster I've ever argued with.
Long story short, he attempted to say Kentucky was not a Southern state--and the resulting argument broke him. Below is an in depth chronology if you want to follow his melt down.

Kind of started here, in the shaw (Quote link below).

I have no southern heritage, Kentucky is a northern state and my family is mostly from Ohio.
At which point Ary and co trolled him through the Zimmerman thread for around 10 pages, all very entertaining. Then Ary went to the political thread to ask me my opinion, knowing that Hodj, being the obssesive compulsive ADHD star he is, would be unable to stop himself from dragging me into the debate.

Political thread branch....
It begins here, but eventually, a few pages later, I dig up some of my old research on Southern Economics and lay into him. At which point, the argument reverts to the Zimmerman thread. (Below.)

Back to Zimmerman thread....
Eventually Hodj makes his last stand in theKentucky Where Art Thoughthread, which was created to contain his random, spastic like posting. And for the next 100+ pages attempts every idiotic debate tactic that first year undergrad learns in order to make himself look super smart but every reductionism, straw man and accusation of fallacy was driven into the ground by everyone.

He went nuts, began accusing people of stalking and homophobia, and began just spamming the pages which large cut outs. After the debate was over, he tried to post normally in the Athiesm thread, but Tuco made a small, good hearted remark towards him and he displayed some epic PTSD at which point the throws out random credentials of his eductaion to show how smart he is, and blows up on everyone accusing them of using any thread as an excuse to "bandwagon" against him. (Starts on page 178 in that thread, unmodified posts per page.)

Have fun if you want to read through it all!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think its worth pointing out that I never troll.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ouch had assumed he was just taking it slow or in threads I wasn't seeing - didn't witness that epic breakdown... Hopefully ya'll don't lay into me like that (and/or I stay mellow enough to not get bent out of shape over things and keep it going for epic nonsense) I could definitely see me falling into that "trap" as well.