2015 AssHat Round 4: The Rock Salt Round

khalid

Unelected Mod
Tanoombavs. I'm Rich Bitch : No matter how many times he has been shown to be absolutely wrong on something (The moon landing happening, what caused 9/11, legal consent, zimmerman trial, etc) he still brims with condescension. Drags every conversation to his one topic, that he isn't even right about. Is convinced everyone else on the forum are sheeple sticking to a narrative. Only Lumie is more gullible.

Araysar vs.Itzena: Araysar is by far the worst person, but he is already banned. Itzena is worthless though, at least Araysar actually seems to care and present his actual opinions about stuff, even if it is only how much he wants to stick his tongue up Putin's ass.

Could we have an all-SJW final?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Moonbat 2015 Asshat of the year.

Shitzena for Vice Asshat!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Boring. We need an All Rickshaw version, like the All Time Madden teams: Sean, Brittany, Millie, Ham, Sam etc..

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Lol. I added him in there because I couldn't think of anyone else's name other than coffee and tv. And he was cool too. So no reason other than nostalgia

khalid

Unelected Mod
It's happening!

We are going to have a SJW final, so glorious. May the better white knight win one glorious night with Anita Sarkesian!