2015 NFL Minigames

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I will stay consistent from years past and state my opinion that Elurin just won this whole thing and his name should be recorded in Ham's champion thread for all time. We should still play it out just for fun, and I personally will be, but I think it should be recorded that the dirty Redskins fans just won Eliminator 2015.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
93.75 percent fail rate as a group this week. Nice work everyone!
Go_team_venture.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ELIMINATOR

So the best possible thing happened and we ended up with a 7 way tie for 1st in Eliminator. The tiebreaker is fucking stupid(total point differential for your picks). So I sayElurinis champion based on getting the first 6 weeks right while EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON monkeyfucked the football in week 2 and in a real Eliminator that would be it. Anyone have a problem with this? Specifically you, Rengak, since you have the "win" based on the stupid stupid tiebreaker.

PIG SKIN PICK 'EM, pussy mode

The fearsome and ferociousWombattook this one home. Fighting off a tenaciouslate-season surge from Wild Longshot(whoever the fuck that is).

PIG SKIN PICK 'EM, real man mode.

ObviouslyGrimmlokkwon this one. He's so handsome and strong. /swoon

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, I forgot about these quickly.

elurin is the clear winner in eliminator. If Rengak disagrees, I will mock him.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
There are tiebreakers in eliminators? That seems dumb. Elurin obviously won.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are tiebreakers in eliminators? That seems dumb. Elurin obviously won.
Good man.

I'm trying to think of ways to do it next year in case we run in to a similar situation. I hate crowning someone in week 2, as funny as it was, just because it makes the rest of the season pointless. I swear the game used to add up your streaks, or have an option to do that anyways, and the winner was highest total points. Like picking 1 game was 1 point, 2nd game in a row was 2 points, 3rd 3 etc so a 3 game streak was 6 points. Kind of liked that. If we wanted I could manually do some shit like that at the middle/end of the season next year. Not as a replacement but just as an extra game. Now that our beloved Gridiron Challenge is gone.

Elurin would have had 25 points this way, thanks to his streak adding up to 21. The 7 way tie for 1st would have broken down like this.

Rengak 31

AngryGerbil 24

Wild Longshot(whoever the fuck that is) 37. Had a 7 game streak worth 28 points.

Mantisfu(whoever the fuck that is) 19. Longest streak was only 4, to close the year.

Ordersixtysix(whoever the fuck that is) 28. Didn't make picks the last 2 weeks apparently, was on a 5 pick streak when he stopped. If he hit those weeks would have had 41.

jones_ufc(whoever the fuck that is) 29

Grimmlokk(whoever the fuck that is) 36. Had a 7 game streak just like Wild Longshot(whoever the fuck that is).

Just something I was thinking about. Also you motherfuckers need to make clear who the fuck you are.

Fadaar

That guy
jones_ufc(whoever the fuck that is) 29
<--- Good sir it's jones_ucf not that mma shit. Also I never bothered to look at how to change your entry's name, oops.

What's funny is looking at my picks I made the majority of them before the season even started. Three of the five weeks I got wrong I picked against the Raiders, and one of the remaining two I picked the Raiders to win.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I would say Rengak was 2nd place with all his points and tie breaking. What you describe sounds cool too grimlok, but it doesn't sound like an "eliminator".

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would say Rengak was 2nd place with all his points and tie breaking. What you describe sounds cool too grimlok, but it doesn't sound like an "eliminator".
Yeah it's really not, it's like a bastardized Eliminator pick 'em streak for the cash mutant hybrid. I did say this...

Not as a replacement but just as an extra game. Now that our beloved Gridiron Challenge is gone.
It's just not the same without Gridiron. I miss him so much...