2016 Kansas City Comic Con

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone Rerolled folks interested in meeting up there? It is 5-20 through 5-22. Here is the guestlist so far (Planet Comicon Kansas City 2016). We are taking the kids for part of it though, other than that, it will be me and the wife.

We'd love to go get some good BBQ too.

Vinen

God is dead
Anyone Rerolled folks interested in meeting up there? It is 5-20 through 5-22. Here is the guestlist so far (Planet Comicon Kansas City 2016). We are taking the kids for part of it though, other than that, it will be me and the wife.

We'd love to go get some good BBQ too.
Sounds like an excuse to travel. How big is that Comic Con usually? Wife wants to see Dragon Con sometime. I just need an excuse to drink.
How does this compare 60/70%?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sounds like an excuse to travel. How big is that Comic Con usually? Wife wants to see Dragon Con sometime. I just need an excuse to drink.
How does this compare 60/70%?
I haven't been to a Comic Con in 20 years, so I have no idea. I did want to go last year, but forgot about it until it was over. I'm thinking this one is pretty big? Look at the celebrity list so far. I'd go just for Addama.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Wife and I go to a lot of comic and anime cons. One group of comic cons other than the two biggies (NYCC SDCC) isWizard World Home. There is one in St Louis. I assume you live near KC. We are shooting for either Philly or Columbus this year.