2017 NHL Playoffs Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
A catfish is now eating a Penguin. Hopefully next game in Nashville, Rusev will put a penguin in The Accolade.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fleury has played his last game as a pen. He'll be a vegas knight less than a week after the season ends. Only way he plays is if Murray is injured.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Murray with a short leash, just like they had on Fleury earlier in the playoffs.

Pens luck again? Sid clowns Rinne with a sick goal? "Doesn't count!"

Never change, Merrith.

"clowns". Of course it counts. He's just pretty lucky Rinne was there to knock the puck into the net.

Legacies on the line for Crosby, Malkin

Crosby's goal Monday night was just his second in his last 20 Stanley Cup Final games and his first in his last 13, dating back to Game 5 of the 2009 Final against Detroit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ron Hainsey is in his 14th NHL season and his first playoffs ever after 907 regular season games.

Ron Hainsey career Stanley Cup Finals goals: 1

Alexander Ovechkin career Stanley Cup Finals goals: 0

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently. Now if Mr. Murray can just work in Nashville I'll get to be an even more insufferable cunt for a bit...

Also I finally remembered my password so I can post from mobile again. Huzzah.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Apparently. Now if Mr. Murray can just work in Nashville I'll get to be an even more insufferable cunt for a bit...

Also I finally remembered my password so I can post from mobile again. Huzzah.

Or it's one of those home team wins every game series that goes 7. Although I hope it goes exactly like the Bruins/Canucks Finals did.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I mean, the defense didn't do him many favors on the first two. Pens forecheck was running a clinic. Not much to say about the third one though. Bringing Saros in was a little premature at that point imo but I get it. Fwiw he looked way worse than Rinne.

Also Sid throws like a girl.

Also also Bieber is stoked.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hooooo boy. Preds got fucked there. Not intentionally, Ref was just out of position to see the puck was still loose and blew the whistle. But that's a motherfucker for them.

Fadaar

That guy
I turned the game on just in time to see that. Oh boy is right. I'm waiting for the questionable penalty call on the Pens to repay them.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Woah, where did letang come from?? Did they dress him so he can feel like he earned this?

Wherever Bylsma is, I hope he isn't alone