2018 Christmas game key giveaway

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you like that you should look into Grim Dawn. Great ARPG that’s a modern day titan quest really.

I go back and play titan quest once in a while and I don’t last very long anymore, just hard to play it when GD is sitting there and everything about it is much nicer. I miss the setting though.

The Van Helsing series is also good. I have Victor Vran but haven't played it yet.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Tried to get into Victor Vran, but that game froze up constantly on xbox1. Also the jokes were lame.

I apparently have an extra copy of Don't Starve Together on steam if anyone would like.

Need email or steam name.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Here are the games I have keys for if anyone is interested just say so. These are Steam keys unless otherwise noted. There is nothing particularly new or special here but maybe someone will enjoy one or more of these. Happy holidays to you all:).

E.T. Armies FPS
Fantasy Wars TBS
Xcom Apocalypse TBS
Xcom Enforcer Third Person Shooter/Strategy
Xcom Terror from the Deep TBS
Xcom Interceptor Flight/Space Sim
Xcom UFO Defense TBS
Xcom Enemy Unknown Elite Soldier Pack TBS Add-on

I'll take Fantasy Wars off your hands.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll take Fantasy Wars off your hands.
I sent it to the email you provided but it shows you never redeemed it Zzeris. I only mention it to make sure you knew I had sent it.
Besides the games I mentioned in my first post I also got a copy of Operation Flashpoint 2 Red Dragon pm me or post here and I'll send the key.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I sent it to the email you provided but it shows you never redeemed it Zzeris. I only mention it to make sure you knew I had sent it.
Besides the games I mentioned in my first post I also got a copy of Operation Flashpoint 2 Red Dragon pm me or post here and I'll send the key.

Thanks for checking back with me. My wife deleted the message and thought it was spam. Thankfully, she wasn't as persistent with emptying the trash. I got it and thx again for checking back!