2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well Guice with an ACL tear. Starting off hot for the Skins.

Sounds about right. Knew something like this had to happen. 1st round pick in a walking boot first week of camp, 2nd round pick torn ACL in first preseason game. Typical.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Just read that Redskins are dead last in the league in man games lost to injury since the 2010 season. Passes the eye and memory test. Fuck.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Some of his picks were bad throws, but most were just poor decisions. That can be addressed, he has also made some ridiculous completions in tight windows and was highly impressive late in games.

I dont know how anyone can hate on Jimmy G. The guy has done everything he can up to this point. I mean he only single handedly turned around an entire franchise and energized a demoralized fanbase.

Vegas also agrees with me.
20 million for every touchdown he threw.

Considering the 49ers had no QB to fear Hydes stats were pretty impressive.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He has definitely payed off, over the past 6 games he has been playing at MVP level.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I traded for him in the foh 3 keeper league at the start of the season. Best trade I've ever made.

• 1Like

Merrith

Sup. Best QB of the draft and going to be a top 10 QB next year, might even be this year.

While I'd rather see Pittsburgh out of the playoffs...hearing so many of my Ravens fans friends get puffed up about Super Bowl chances/moving up to the #2 seed after this weekend has me low key thinking a Browns win over Baltimore might be hilarious.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
While I'd rather see Pittsburgh out of the playoffs...hearing so many of my Ravens fans friends get puffed up about Super Bowl chances/moving up to the #2 seed after this weekend has me low key thinking a Browns win over Baltimore might be hilarious.

Lol I live in deep skins territory so I don’t hear this.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He insisted on playing until he was 45 and Kraft made Belichick trade the franchise future away to mollify him. Which was interesting to see that kind of loyalty from an owner. I personally think Brady earned it but it was not the smart move for the team. Jimmy G might have been playing this year.

We knew Brady would start looking old eventually. Even if its not his capability it's his resilience to injury through out the year. He might be able to make some of those bonuses next year but I wont be surprised if he never gets any of those bonuses again.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like how philidelphia has a very real chance of burning up due to QB controversy again this offseason. I was so disappointed last year.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Sup. Best QB of the draft and going to be a top 10 QB next year, might even be this year.

Guess we will see today if he can do anything with the ravens. Agree he has been pretty good, not top 10 imo seeing that 49er's Mullens is having nearly the same year per the game averages.

EDIT: Welp Mullens had to go and have a retard day apparently lol so very bad comparison to post. Oh well, its very nice to see Cleveland get better, the Steelers need competition other than the Ravens.

Last edited:
  • 1Like