2019 Alliance of American Football - Regular Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Let's go Commanders!!
commander.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Golden Gods checking in for their road to destiny.

screen_shot_2018-09-20_at_11.21.35_am.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
^ that's actually a really cool logo, but they fail for not using the NASA font

• 2Solidarity

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
My sister and I got season tickets for the Stallions. Get hype.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
F9DA88FE-802E-4247-B419-BD7EA551323A.jpeg

They all look good.

I didn’t realize Trent Richardson is on the Iron. I am hoping he is still really good at running into piles for 3 yards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I can't handle two Chargers style teams. My heart is not that large. Hopefully the Apollos are championship caliber.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
  • 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Skyjudge? Interesting. I would hope the NFL is watching that.

I like the 2pt conversion thing.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
It's somewhat owned by the NFL. So I think it will end up as a development league if its successful.

• 2Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Steve Spurrier is coaching? Guess im an Orlando fan now. How long until he is putting on the sideline?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
It's somewhat owned by the NFL. So I think it will end up as a development league if its successful.

Wasn’t the goal like an in between for college and the nfl? I hope it works. So many guys in D2, D3 and NAIA never get a chance. No matter how small a shot? A few will make it. I hope it gets off the ground.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Wasn’t the goal like an in between for college and the nfl? I hope it works. So many guys in D2, D3 and NAIA never get a chance. No matter how small a shot? A few will make it. I hope it gets off the ground.
They are suppossed to be recruiting the top college talent that didn't get drafted as I understand it.

Some of the rule changes from the NFL.

There will be no kickoffs; halves & after scores will begin on each team's own 25-yard line, the same as touchbacks in the NFL and NCAA. In lieu of an onside kick, a team can keep possession of the ball by attempting a scrimmage play from their own 28-yard line and gaining at least 12 yards.[22] (The original proposal for this play had teams making a 10-yard play from the 35-yard line.)

Fadaar

That guy
Oh shit I figured the Orlando team would be playing at the Citrus Bowl, nope playing on UCF's campus. Guess I have to pull for them.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I had heard this was a thing, but had no idea it was going live this soon. I suspect they wanted to get going before the XFL signed the players / flopped horribly.

Most of the rule changes seem smart, though I have to wonder if less full ad breaks is just them not being able to sell their inventory.

I thought it was weird CBS would screw up their NCAA BBall Tourney for this, but they are just airing the opener and the closer.

Timing wise, this should give us something to watch until the draft; it does ensure anyone involved hasn't played a real game (whether NFL or NCAA) for an entire season, however.