2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone is mocking him to Miami which means it wont happen. Miami should work him out multiple times so a guy they want might be there.

I think you need not worry though. Connecting the dots isnt hard when Kyler Murray just switched his agent Feb 12th from Scott Boras to the agent who just so happens to represent Kliff Kingsbury. I think the Cardinals are taking him 1st overall and dumping Rosen to someone else for picks.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I may have to decide on a new team.
The Los Angeles Chargers welcome you.

On anothet note the San Antonio Commanders had better attendance on Sunday than the Chargers had at any game this year.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Connecting the dots isnt hard when Kyler Murray just switched his agent Feb 12th from Scott Boras to the agent who just so happens to represent Kliff Kingsbury.

Agent lives down the street from me. Also represented Johnny Manziel.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Los Angeles Chargers welcome you.

On anothet note the San Antonio Commanders had better attendance on Sunday than the Chargers had at any game this year.

Not a fair comparison since the Chargers played in a tiny soccer stadium.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Heard an interesting stat about Murray that seems like it wouldn't be true but something like 89% of his passes we're from the pocket this year

Sterling

El Presidente
Wonder what they'll end up getting for him. NFL trades are always strange when it comes to really good players.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Can see a team that plans on taking a QB first round this year or has a fresh QB (Jets, Bills, Cards, Browns, Dolphins, Redskins, etc) trade a future first for him

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
With his age and drama I don't think hes worth a 1st. That being said they will probably get one for him. I wouldn't if I was a GM though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
With his age and drama I don't think hes worth a 1st. That being said they will probably get one for him. I wouldn't if I was a GM though.
So much this. I can't imagine giving up anything more than a 3rd for him to be totally honest. He is already 30 years old, it isn't like he has 5+ years of top end productivity ahead of him. Outside of Larry Fitzgerald and Jerry Rice, what receiver has put up elite numbers well into their 30s?

And of course all of this new drama that is going to come with him.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It must suck being a premier skill position guy in the NFL. I dont blame them for wanting the most money.

Unless you ball out very early in your career, chances are you are only going to get 1 MAYBE 2 paydays.

Mike Vick killed dogs went to jail and signed multiple 100 million dollar contracts, but he was a QB.

A guy like Larry Johnson can have an MVP type year and be out of the league 3 years later.

Sterling

El Presidente
It must suck being a premier skill position guy in the NFL. I dont blame them for wanting the most money.

Unless you ball out very early in your career, chances are you are only going to get 1 MAYBE 2 paydays.

Mike Vick killed dogs went to jail and signed multiple 100 million dollar contracts, but he was a QB.

A guy like Larry Johnson can have an MVP type year and be out of the league 3 years later.
Is more specific to RBs than WRs but yeah. The problem with being RB is by the time you're done with your rookie contract you might only have a few years left.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Heard an interesting stat about Murray that seems like it wouldn't be true but something like 89% of his passes we're from the pocket this year

That same graphic listed Lamar Jackson at 84% so I don't know how much credence you want to give that as a QB aptitude measurement.