2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder who the steelers will be targeting for QB next year. Draft class is pretty weak so not sure you want to go that direction.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wonder who the steelers will be targeting for QB next year. Draft class is pretty weak so not sure you want to go that direction.
Logically, Kenny Pickett seems to be tied a bunch to the Steelers given hes at Pitt and plays on the same field. Very similar kind of story to that of Burrow.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My nightmare is the Steelers get Desmond Ridder and I can't cheer for my UC boy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
He's not upset the Cowvoys lost. He's upset they only cooked one turkey.
Real talk. My wife and her sister never cared for turkey so my mother in law always made chicken and pork chops. This year my job gave us all a gift card for a free turkey, so they deep fried it.

Guess what happens? Fuckin people that never cared for turkey at Thanksgiving all of a sudden are all over the goddamn thing and I hardly got any leftovers.

Next year I'm gonna guard the hell out of it that shit and stack my plate high.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My nightmare is the Steelers get Desmond Ridder and I can't cheer for my UC boy.
Seems there is a ton of debate whether he's going to be a rd 1 QB or not. The playoff could be a huge factor in where he goes.