2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Minor rustle but when they were talking about the cowboy / saints game yesterday on the NFL network, they kept saying that we were working on a short week. What? Both teams played last thursday, there's no short week here other than the possible day off they might have gotten for thanksgiving.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You had to go back for a drink, didn't you.....
tenor.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ball moved in his arms not a catch.

The ball is allowed to move, retard. He never lost control or even bobbled it. He was just tucking it in. It was magnificent and I'd be saying that even if he was a saint.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How can it be a blindside block when you knew the guy was there the whole fucking time and he blocks you from the side?

That might be the single worst call of the season, and no I haven't forgotten about that Bears/Steelers game.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
How can it be a blindside block when you knew the guy was there the whole fucking time and he blocks you from the side?

That might be the single worst call of the season, and no I haven't forgotten about that Bears/Steelers game.
Calls like that should get whatever official threw the flag at least a one game suspension.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice no-call on that hold in the backfield that kept that play from getting blown up.

• 1Picard

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Poor Taysom Hill. Finally gets his shot to start and fucks up his throwing had finger almost right away.