2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was shocked when they didn't flag him for that. It wasn't like there wasn't a ref right there.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

as must as I like to shit on players when it comes to failing the tests because of lol reasons, it seems in this case the league is being a retard. Although one could argue, and the league probably will, that in the first case the players being sent home from practice didn't exempt them from the test and the team should have notified the league about players being sent home. Or can they test only at the team facilities? In the second case the team should have told the league that the player was out of town attending a funeral. The third case is just beyond fucking idiotic.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They aren't limited to getting tests just at their facility, and there's a 4 hour window to respond. On top of that, they have a doctor that players can contact if there's any conflicts when they are notified.

Basically he wasn't responsible and is making excuses for pity points now.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
They aren't limited to getting tests just at their facility, and there's a 4 hour window to respond. On top of that, they have a doctor that players can contact if there's any conflicts when they are notified.

Basically he wasn't responsible and is making excuses for pity points now.

ahh, that changes a lot.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Zach Wilson 2 for 2 on passes to interceptions. Lulz. J E T S.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Can't believe I have to work on a Sunday.

*checks score and its 14-0 Bills over Miami.*

...well working on a Sunday isnt the worst thing in the world I guess...

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users