2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So the same problem of trying to coach NFL players the way he coached college players, except for whatever reason he was wildly successful instead of crashing an burning.
That's my point - he was successful, until he wasn't. 2014 the 49ers were fuckin' totally average at best and on a clear path to Shittsville. His "style" works in College because you get to burn through players every few years. You don't spend enough time with players to REALLY start to get on their nerves before they move to the pros/life and a new set of recruits come in. That "style" doesn't work very long in the NFL.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I have no idea, but from my experience with this forum I am sure someone knows.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Who wouldn't be on the path to shitsville with Kaepernick as your QB?
And who made that decision? HARBAUGH. He's the one who sat Smith after the concussion against the Rams and he's the one who CONTINUED starting him after his "breakout" against the Bears.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And who made that decision? HARBAUGH. He's the one who sat Smith after the concussion against the Rams and he's the one who CONTINUED starting him after his "breakout" against the Bears.
Worst coach in history.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Look at this nonsense. "data and science based approach"

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

• 5Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
FGwb4P4WYAMeVBD

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love how there’s new science for faster testing all of a sudden now that there’s been Covid breakouts among sports leagues the last week.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Bengals bar I go to every Sunday is Reddit famous! Even in the joy seen here, half the people in that room expected the loss. We love to commiserate as a community.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've told the story on here before but this reminds me of the time I was driving through SF listening to the game on the radio and had the urge to watch the second half with some niners fans so I just went to the nearest sports bar that came up on google and wound up in a fucking Green Bay Packers bar.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The Bengals bar I go to every Sunday is Reddit famous! Even in the joy seen here, half the people in that room expected the loss. We love to commiserate as a community.

Got a reaction video of after the 49ers scored in OT? :)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Got a reaction video of after the 49ers scored in OT? :)

It's not as upsetting as you would think. Think it's me and a friend yelling "called it" and someone goes "we're onto Denver" which is what's said after every loss.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Rip off 2 good runs - TIME TO THROW 4 STRAIGHT PASSES!

Is Greg Roman the OC in LA, JFC

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user