2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
They failed to fuck up the drive despite trying pretty hard to blow it. I am shocked that the conversion succeeded.

Now it's up to the defense.

mel brooks slapstick GIF by IFC

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Man the Seahawks just score on ridiculous plays all the time. It's fun, I hate them.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How the fuck are the Cards winning this game. God damn fuck the NFC West in its dumb fucking ear.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nick Bosa with 2 sacks today. Looks like he is all the way back.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I still just can't wrap my head around that decision. They had some actual, real dedicated fans in SD.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I still just can't wrap my head around that decision. They had some actual, real dedicated fans in SD.

Spanos wanted San Diego to let him build a new stadium wherever he wanted and for the city to pay at least half of it. Fuck him.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I was never all that in on Tua making the transition to the NFL before his injury and certainly not after

I wasnt high on Tua, but I did take the Hopium and tried to be optimistic. Even so, Tua would be alright if Miami could develop an O-line. They've spent a 1st or 2nd on O-line in the draft for the last 5-6 years, and the only one ever worth a shit was Tunsil who got traded.

I think Chanur Chanur said the same thing about the Chargers that I agree with; Miami should sign vet O-line players and overpay instead of trying to draft because they just suck at it.

• 1Like