2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Which is why Micah Parsons is a much much better player. Diggs is all or nothing where he's just as likely to to get a pick as giving up a long TD.

The Patriots game was a perfect example where he got a pick 6 off Mac Jones and then gave up a 70 yard TD on the next play
I'm not saying Diggs is a better player than Parsons, I'm saying Diggs is more attention grabbing. It's been 40 years since they gave DPOY to a rookie, so my bet is Parsons for DROY and Watt for DPOY.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don’t agree with that at all. TB got shut down and beaten by Taysum Backup. Rams and Stanford look like shit half the time. Dallas looked like garbage until they played WTF and are in an easy division. GB should have lost to 4 int Baker. Cincy, Pats, Chiefs, and Bills look just as good as those teams.
Yeah and the best part is when all these close games come down to officiating in the playoffs.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm not saying Diggs is a better player than Parsons, I'm saying Diggs is more attention grabbing. It's been 40 years since they gave DPOY to a rookie, so my bet is Parsons for DROY and Watt for DPOY.
I wonder if Watt wins when his team is terrible and he is hurt. That KC game can't help his chances.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Seems more accurate to say he is great because of the better players on the defense. Take them out of the picture he is prob average to good
That's for every player though. The team lets the mvp shine. The only player I can think of that outplayed their shit ass team is Barry Sanders.

• 2Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Which is why Micah Parsons is a much much better player. Diggs is all or nothing where he's just as likely to to get a pick as giving up a long TD.

The Patriots game was a perfect example where he got a pick 6 off Mac Jones and then gave up a 70 yard TD on the next play
Parsons is likely the Defensive player of the year hands down for this exact reason. Diggs would work better on a team that consistantly racks up points. The Cowboys won't get to play the Deadskins every week.

As for playoffs,
Packers look "ok" but I think the more vanilla offense and resulting loss of time of possession advantage is hurting the defense a lot. We will see if they can turn it back on again in the playoffs, but at least we are healthy outside the O Line and have already won against most of the teams we are likely to face.

Rams will be good if Stafford gets his head out of his ass. I think they are the best team to square off against the Bucs.

Cowboys still have McDoofus as a coach and have been beating up shit teams lately. May be good for momentum, if they can get McFatass tossed from a game for Covd again.

Bucs are still my prediction to win it all, though if they face the Rams or Saints I think they have problems. They are built to destroy teams like the Packers and Cowboys, even with all of their injuries.

AFC the Chiefs are basically doing what the Cowboys are and looking really good destroying sub par competition. But wins are wins and momentum is a thing. If King Henry comes back healthy, that is their kryptonite. I mean even the Packers without Rodgers came close to beating them. If you can run with any consistency, they have huge problems.

Bills are the most balanced team, but prone to brainfarting at near McCarthy levels. I want to root for them, but zero chance they go through the playoffs without another meltdown.

Titans are doing well without Henry. If he comes back healthy, they are my dark horse to go the distance.

So many what ifs right now, but I am still going with my original prediction of Bucs vs Titans, with Bucs winning.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Do you really think Parsons is getting his stats because of the other players on the team? They might play a small part but overall it's all him. He is dominant. Take out Parsons for a few games and I'd wager Diggs production rockets downhill to penalty liability levels without the plus side.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That's for every player though. The team lets the mvp shine. The only player I can think of that outplayed their shit ass team is Barry Sanders.
Walter Payton, Jim Brown, JJ Watt, Calvin Johnson, Gonzalez, ect There are not many, but they do exist.

Fadaar

That guy
Conference Record is only the first tie breaker if there are more than 2 teams tied. Otherwise head to head means nothing as the Cowboys never played the Rams. So you can't have a head to head to head. What will REALLY get your knickers in a twist, is if GB loses one of the next two, and everyone else in the top 4 win out, Cowboys go to #1 and the Buccs will be stuck at #4.

I mostly just want a higher seed than the Cowboys ;)

• 2Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I think parsons has a real chance a DPOY. Diggs does get burned a lot, but interceptions can massively change the momentum of a game, and he can work on getting burned. I think any team would find that risk and reward more than acceptable.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think parsons has a real chance a DPOY. Diggs does get burned a lot, but interceptions can massively change the momentum of a game, and he can work on getting burned. I think any team would find that risk and reward more than acceptable.

Of course he can but that means not going all in for the interception as much. It would be amazing if he could do both, but i don't think that's realisitic

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

100%

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Seems like we're going to be getting a good look at Lance these final two weeks.
Yup, sounds like it is pretty bad especially since it is his throwing hand.

However, I also saw this. So I am not sure it really hindered him much. Who the fuck knows. Just let Lance play!

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

However, I also saw this. So I am not sure it really hindered him much. Who the fuck knows. Just let Lance play!

Maybe Russell Wilson will follow in Richard Sherman's footsteps and leave Seattle for San Francisco. Would probably work well in Shanahan's favor.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm just going to post everything in advance:

"Wtf was that? How the hell could the refs not call that?"

"Eh, that should have been a flag but I can see why they didn't call that."

"Waste of a timeout wtf is the coach doing?"

"Call the timeout wtf is the coach doing?"

"Wow should have ran the ball there. Stupid."

"Wow should have thrown the ball there. Stupid."

"Well that's something."

"Alright good play. We got a chance if we are doing this."

"What the hell is this playcalling? We have no chance doing this!"

"Omg he's injured I swear we would win the super bowl if it wasnt for all these injuries."

"Great, another injury. Not like we were going to the Super Bowl anyways."

"Lol that's our QB. What a dumb fucking throw."

"Lol that's our QB. What a great fucking throw!"

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Conspiracy theory : Jimmy is 'hurt' so as to not hurt his value while letting Lance get a game against the Texans.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm just going to post everything in advance:

"Wtf was that? How the hell could the refs not call that?"

"Eh, that should have been a flag but I can see why they didn't call that."

"Waste of a timeout wtf is the coach doing?"

"Call the timeout wtf is the coach doing?"

"Wow should have ran the ball there. Stupid."

"Wow should have thrown the ball there. Stupid."

"Well that's something."

"Alright good play. We got a chance if we are doing this."

"What the hell is this playcalling? We have no chance doing this!"

"Omg he's injured I swear we would win the super bowl if it wasnt for all these injuries."

"Great, another injury. Not like we were going to the Super Bowl anyways."

"Lol that's our QB. What a dumb fucking throw."

"Lol that's our QB. What a great fucking throw!"
Hey man, it's not cool to repost Daezuel Daezuel 's posts and not give credit!

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users